Chapter 312: Master's domesticated little phoenix (35-36)

Start from the beginning

Upon seeing this, Hong Yan couldn't help laughing ecstatically.

Suddenly, as if he was greatly encouraged, he hovered more happily, and the fire on his body was burning more vigorously...

When Qingluan rushed to arrive eagerly, the skyrocketing flames had already reached a high point.

And gradually condensed into the shape of a red light ball.

Immediately afterwards, I saw that the light ball vigorously agitated for a few times, and it suddenly exploded...

"boom!!--"

A loud and deafening noise shook the entire Kunlun area three times.

After a while, a dazzling golden red light, accompanied by a magnificent and solemn sound of auspicious phoenix, slowly flew down from the sky, and landed again on the top of Huoyan Mountain.

The fire gradually subsided.

Seeing the Phoenix that had begun to change, Gong Xuan sighed with satisfaction and waved his hand.

The rain screen disappeared with the wind.

And in the middle of the hill, only a golden light flashed, and the fiery red and ardent phoenix transformed, gradually turning into a tall young man.

Hong Yan still looks handsome and picturesque, but the juvenile childishness on the face has completely faded, and it is a little more mature, calm and restrained.

The figure has also grown taller, the red robe is no longer the original boy style, and the clothes are flying, like a blossoming red lotus, which is so beautiful.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing couldn't help widening his soft eyes in surprise, and murmured subconsciously.

"Good-looking..."

Of course, she was referring to the red robe.

That gorgeous, aura-filled gold embroidered brocade, compared to her feather cloak woven with bird hair, is not it much high-end and high-end!

However, Gong Xuanyue behind him would not hear her praise from the bottom of his heart.

He only heard the words "look good".

The expression of laughter suddenly sank.

At the bottom of the amethyst-like eyes, two fires that were even more enthusiastic than the real fire of Samadhi were ignited.

nice?

Hong Yanyan, motherly girl, how good is it!

He murmured to himself in an angry manner, with a strong acidity, which had faded a lot of wine aroma, and aroused it again.

At that time, a reborn and completely renewed Hongyan Fengjun was already extremely excited and walked towards the two of them quickly.

As soon as he walked to the two of them, he knelt down on one knee with a plop in the astonished gazes of the strange animals.

He arched his hands in excitement, and his smile was full of gratitude: "Thank you Xianzun for helping Hong Yan to rebirth from Nirvana! Great grace, Hong Yan has no teeth to remember!"

"...It's just a matter of effort, Feng Jun doesn't have to bother to remember."

Gong Xuanyue closed his face a little bit, and responded coolly.

I just forgot to forget it.

It is a pity that although Hong Yan has grown up on the outside, the childish mind in his heart does not seem to have changed so quickly.

So that he didn't notice the unpleasant color on Gong Xuanyue's face.

"No, no! The two helped Hong Yan so much, how can Hong Yan forget it! Hong Yan has to solemnly apologize to the two for the unreasonable behavior before!"

He smiled with a silly face, and continued to clasp his hands, "So, in order to celebrate this Nirvana event, Hong Yan has decided to entertain the two of you, as well as the monsters of Quanhuo Yanshan, and hold a grand thanksgiving banquet..."

"……banquet!"

Hearing these greedy words, Xiang Xing's eyes suddenly lit up, and Harazi almost dripped down.

Can you eat delicious food again!

It can be seen that she is greedy, but the man behind him is almost to death.

Putting her arms around her, she couldn't help tightening and tightening, and began to think about how to avoid it...

Until a clear and elegant cry came from the north faintly.

"Xiao Yan, I'll take care of this thank-you banquet!"

As the voice fell, everyone saw a huge blue spirit bird slowly flying over and landing on Hong Yan's side.

The cyan light flashed, turning into that slender and skillful beauty.

I saw that she was grateful to Xiang Xing and gave a blessing, and smiled apologetically, "Thank you for the great help of the two benefactors to Xiao Yan. Before this, Qing Luan was so rude, please accept Qing Luan. Luan’s apologies!"