help me help you | v. doppio x short! shy! fem! reader

requested: nxva07 💕 .

a/n: you're on a vacation to italy and happen to run into doppio, who seemed to drop his money-you both basically get to know each for that day

fluff

(most was written in computer) didn't proof read 👩🏾‍💻.

1.8k words

-

"hey! excuse me!" you spoke up as you got off the train to go after a young an that dropped his money. it was like he wasn't even paying attention to what he was doing.

actually he was kinda weird, he started to make weird noises on the train which made others look his way; that wasn't gon stop you from givin him back his money tho.

you huff as you went to look around before spotting the young man with pink hair, "hey!" you said a bit louder which caused him to flinch and look to his side. "behind you!" you spoke.

he turns around and his body relaxes a bit, "oh, uh...hi!" he greeted you with a awkward wave. "do you need something from me?" he asked as you went to hum and dig into your pocket.

"yeah, you dropped your money back there." you softly said as you pulled out his money. "and i called your name, but i don't think you heard me." you told him as he went to look at the money then you.

"oh, uh, thank you." he thanks you as his cheeks flushed a bit. "i-i'm so sorry! i'm just...my head was hurting so bad from having a talk with my boss, so i wasn't thinking right..." he apologized before he seem to remember something.

"oh, you're a girl? you have such beautiful hair!" he complimented which caused your cheeks to feel warm; your waved your hands around a bit. "it's okay, i just didn't want anyone to take if after seeing you drop it, you know?" you nervously rubbed the back of your neck.

"and thank you...i think you're hair is pretty..pink suits you well." you thanked him before complementing his hair back.

doppio gives a small smile as he went to gently kick a small rock that was near his shoe. "heh, thanks! it's a really hard color to maintain, so i'm glad you think it suits me!" he smiled before an awkward silence starts.

"i...i'm sorry, but what's your name?" he asked as you went to hum a little. "hm? me? o-oh my name is y/n." you told him as you smiled a bit, gazing away from his eyes. "what's yours?" you asked him.

"m-my name's vinegar-doppio." he said before another silence starts; you both don't know what to say next to keep the conversation goings.

"sorry; i'm awful at making conversation, to be honest. it's just...im really shy around new people, i guess..." he admitted as your eyes widen a bit.

"it's okay...i know what you mean, it's actually my first time moving somewhere different by myself; i'm shy when it comes to people new people too." you admitted as doppio went to look at you.

"oh? where are you from?" he asked with a curious look in his eyes, though he's shaking quite a bit, seemingly from anxiety.

"i'm from (where your from)." you tilt him as you shifted to your back into your other hand, "are you from here...?" you shyly told him as he went to nod his head.

doppio cleared his throat, "oh, uh, yeah, i'm from italy! it's a pretty nice place, to be honest." he told you as you stared at him for a bit. it seems as though he was trying to act normal and not show his nervousness.

you nod your head, "are you okay with showing me around here?" you asked before using your free hand to wave it a bit. "only if you're comfortable with doing that, okay? you don't have to do it!" you quickly told him out of nervousness.