heart to heart | prosciutto x fem! reader

requested: @AkiraStitchedHeart 💛.

a/n: prosciutto comes back home from a mission and decides to distract himself by drinking. he heads home later on and gets in bed wanting to comfort you; he ends up getting a bit touchy (kisses) which causes you to wake up.

you both then have a conversation which leads prosciutto into asking you a important question.

i think i've done lime before? i'm not really 100% sure if i did it or not, so i apologize if this isn't like nor will he be like he's regular self? he'll be ooc too

didn't proof read 👩🏾‍💻.

1.6k words

-

did you know that people are less likely to talk about communication when it comes to relationships? it plays a major role when it comes to any type of relationship actually.

being able to communicate creates a bridge between a person and their love ones and when you're not able to communicate it caused the relationship to die.

like a flowers and bee; bees pollinate flowers and transfers them to onto another plant life-basically expanding it out, while flowers produce the pollen in which the bee uses as food!

as you can see they both rely on each other ,

anyways, im getting off track. what was i saying? oh yeah! communication! yes, it's very much needed in both platonic and romantic relationships.

but then again most people are not capable of expressing their feelings. if they're not able to express then maybe they could just listen? js hear their partner out and try to understand them.

many lovers just need to sit down and have a deep conversation.

heart to heart

prosciutto stumbled into the apartment, slumping against the wall as he went to lock the door. he had a long day at work and was a bit irritated after the mission, so what did he do to help ease the feeling?

he went to a bar and drunk until he capo, risotto, ordered him to head home to his girlfriend; let her know that he's fine and not in any sort of harm.

the sound of prosciutto dropping his suit top onto the floor was heard with a slight thud; he was left with his yellow polo shirt that happened to be unbuttoned.

he then began to make his way towards the hall. he was heading towards the bedroom while making a bit of noise; walking along the hallway he came across his shared bedroom.

he opened the door and leaned against the door frame, staring at you as you sleep curled up on your side of the bed.

he couldn't see your face so he assumed you was still asleep. he kicked his shoes off and went into his side of bed to lay down before going to lay behind you and pull your back against his chest.

he began kiss the side of your face which caused you to open your eyes, "hun." you spoke as he hummed a little, his hand going to rub your shoulder.

"i missed youu so muchhh." he slurred which caused you to shift to look at him. he placed a soft kiss against your lips which cashed you to lazily hum.

"what's wrong" you sleepily asked as he pulled you close and kissed you again. he hummed and wrapped your arms around his neck to kiss him back.

the kiss was passionate and sloppy as his hands grabbed your ass from through your underwear; he felt goosebumps from your softy lips being pressed against his.