the debate | ghiaccio x fem! tall! curvy! reader

Request: Howdare_youbreath 😛💙

college au; you and the la squadra members are on vacation together after testing finals. ghiaccio has been stressed lately and you've been helping him reduce the rest. basically the gang thinks you are the one being fucked.

you will be dominating the hell out the blue haired gremlin 😩💙.

didn't proof read 🏃🏾‍♀️

-

"ghiaccio is totally taking control in the bedroom! remember last month when we spent the night at their place?! he had y/n saying his name." formaggio whispered to illuso and melone. across from them on a couch sat ghiaccio and you. you straddle the man with your neck resting in the crock of his neck. one hand held the back of his neck: gently rubbing your newly nail's against him. the other hand laid against his shoulders.

ghiaccio had one hand resting on your thigh: squeezing your soft flesh, while the other held his phone. his face was flushed as you planted a delicate kiss on his neck.

they have been debating about it for at least a week now, and they wanted answers.

melone grinned and shook his head. "y/n is definitely the one in charge. di molto! she'll be a perfect mom! which will make her a milf," he licked his lips causing the other two share the same expressions.

illuso sighed. "maybe she switches? i mean, i can totally see her domming him and i can see ghiaccio doing the same." he voiced earning nods from the the other two. "i have a idea." melone smirk. "hey guys! who's the one in charge when it comes to playing around~?" melone asked causing ghiaccio to look up. "what?" he said as you smiled against his skin.

formaggio smiled. "we're trying to figure out who's n charge you know?" "why do y'all wanna know?" ghiaccio grumbled. the three then explained why as you listened. to them you looked asleep. ghiaccio thought you drifted off to sleep asleep.

ghiaccio looked then scoffed. "right and wrong," "about which one?" " i dont know. maggi or illuso," he trailed off leaning his head on you.

melone pouted and pulled out some lire handing it to illuso and formaggio. "i don't care what anyone says. i know that ghiaccio gets dom. no offense," melone went to grab his laptop.

you shifted a little in ghiaccios lap going to look at them. ghiaccio went to look at you. "you okay?" he asked rubbing you thighs. you gave him a small smile. "i'm fine," you said going to stand up and stretched.

"sometimes i forget your tall," "just like your damn brother." formaggio laughed as risotto walked into the living with prosciutto behind him. he looked at you as you smiled.

"what about me?" he asked causing them to jump. "about me being tall like you," you spoke going to grab your phone. risotto hummed as he walked towards a couch to sit down. "she's only 5 inches shorter than him." "standing at 180," prosciutto said heading towards the kitchen.

you noticed a few marks on his neck. you whipped your head towards risotto seeing a bite mark on his shoulder. ' no shame huh?' you thought going to shake your head. ghiaccio looked up watching you head down the hall. he still couldn't believe he was able to bag you.

when he first found out about someone coming to stay in the same house as them for college he was a bit skeptical. he was kinda pissed off about how he had to deal with more stupidity. (formaggio, melone, and illuso of course).

-
flashback
-

"i hope they're a girl!" melone smiled leaning on the couch. "why not a boy?" illuso asked. "wouldn't matter," melone replied licking his lips. ghiaccio rolled his eyes and stood up heading towards the kitchen to get a drink.