the cherry on top | sorbet x gn! chubby! reader x gelato (2)

requested: @moth_draws_jojo 🍧💛 .

a/n: (part 2) sorbet and gelato decided to throw you hints as you three-well, only you were paying attention. you'll soon catch on and ask them about what they were doing..they tell you then it leads you three into a sticky situation.

uh reader is afab but also uses they/them pronouns if that's okay? kinda modern au with smut

didn't proof read 🙁.

1.8k words

-

"it's always like that..." you sighed watching a couple being killed. "there's always two people who fuck then end up getting killed." you rubbed your cheek, noticing gelatos gaze on you.

he hummed as his eyes trailed to sorbet who went to look his face. it was like they were speaking to each other through their heads.

"n/n?" gelato spoke first as you hummed and turned his way. "yeah?" you replied as he sat up a bit. "you don't have to answer this but are you single?" he asked causing your eyes to widen a bit.

you nodded your head while scratching your cheeks a bit. "yeah..why?" you asked staring at him with slightly doe-like eyes

the blond couldn't help but smile at your expression; the way the light form the tv reflected on you made your expression priceless to him.

"have you ever had sex before?" he then asked causing your face to feel. "no-wait what? where is this coming from?" you looked away,

"what's going on between y'all? you guys are acting..quite bizzare." you told them as sorbet stared at you, his eye lingering in your plush thighs before trailing up to your pudgy stomach.

"we've been wanting to ask this question...but the thing is," he began as you went to look at him. his hand moved bits of your hair out of your face before moving his face near your ears.

"will you be comfortable with it," his breath tickled your ear which caused you to shudder; you turn your head into his direction. "we need your consent first."

you nodded your head but heard gelato clicked his tongue. "usa le tue parole, tesoro." he cooded as your thighs began to closed. "y-y'all have my consent." you replied as they both smirked.

gelato pressed his lips against your plumped ones which caused your body to melt. sorbet hand grip your side before gently creasing it.

gelato broke the kiss to stare at you with flushed cheeks. "we're gonna take good care of you, y/n."

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

"t-that feels good," you softly panted as sorbet stared up at you from between your legs; you gripped his hair in a tight grip as he grabbed at your thighs, gently squeezing and creasing them.

his nose was pressing on your clit and you bucked your hips slightly to feel the stroke of his nose while gelato hands softly squished your hips as he made marks all along your neck.

sorbet finger played with your hole as you felt a coil forming in the pit of your stomach; your chest rose up as you let out stifled moan.

gelato smirked and released his lips from your neck before wrapping his hand around, "c'mon~ let us hear you, tesoro. we gotta know if we're pleasing you right." he playfully pouted as you mouth agape

a moan left from you as sorbet picked up his pace, doing a scissor like motion against your walls. you went to close you legs only for them to be forced back open. "i-," you stumbled over your words,