johnny boy | j. joestar x fem! cuvry! tall! vamp! reader

Request: Howdare_youbreath 🐎💨.

a/n:funny valentine has you going to kill the one and only johnny joestar. of course he expected you to take him out that night: giving you good pay. sadly you didn't kill johnny that night. instead you dom him.

smut without plot kinda (?)

didn't proof read 🐎

1.8k words

-

"go ahead and show em' some love,
johnny boy ~"

pale hands with freckles that had blue paint nails cupped a breast in each hand going to gently kneaded and stroked a woman's aching breasts. her soft hand creased his cheek as she looked down at him. "you like em'? they're pretty aren't they?" she asked looking at the blond. he nodded his head sheepishly as went to look at her. "y-yeah. they're really soft." he spoke with heated cheeks.

the women smiled going to trace her finger on his neck. "you know. i'm glad i didn't kill you. you wanna know why?" she asked as she gently gripped his neck going to push him down a bit and straddle him. her plumped brown thighs touch the sheets of the hotel room they were in.

her curly hair dropped as her face hovered over his. "why?" johnny asked causing her orbs to lock with his. she smiled and brought her lips closer to his. "i'm very fond of you johnny boy. you're both cute and handsome...will you be fine if i was to mark you?" the words ghosted over his lips.

johnny nodded his head going to lean in. the women kissed him back and used her empty hand on the side of his waist rubbing gently circle. "let me take care of you for tonigh," she pecked. "let me show you how much you mean to me," she planted kisses on his face seeing his lips grin. she planted a heated kiss and went to pinch his harden bud causing him to yelp.

she stuck her tongue in going to explore his mouth. johnny hands explored her body squishing, molding, palming her flesh. johnny brushed his tongue in her mouth feeling something sharp, but his mind was too fuzzy to comprehend what it was.

a light blue trail of saliva was form as they broke the kiss. the women got permission to pulled his shirt off them went to attack his jawline. his heart beat beaten causing her to be more rougher.

soft lips wrapped around a pair of soft flesh going gently suck on the surface. johnny let a small moan out. she continued to suck and kiss on that spot until she brought her fang's against him. johnny flinched as he felt her pierce his skin.

he felt his blood being drained, but not a lot to make him pass out. the women removed her lips from his neck going to lick the little bit of blood that came o it from the bite. "such a good boy. you deserve a reward dont you johnny boy?" she went to look at him.

his blue orbs were glossed over and his body felt a little light. he felt her shifting the bed going take something off. her arm reached towards her black cowboy hate that had a golden buckle on front.

' billy boy ' i read with a skull engraved with two revolvers aswell. she placed the hat on her head and moved looked at him for permission to pull down his briefs. "may i?" "yes, please." he begged causing her to smile.

she moved his briefs down and tossed them somewhere on the floor before going to grip his member. it was is cute, much like him. it has its length and not as slim, but still sizeable and dotted with freckles, framed by tufts of blonde hair. johnny felt shy as she looked at it.