greedy for lust | g. mista x male! reader (1)

requested: Howdare_youbreath 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 💗 .

a/n: you decided to give your favorite gunslinger a good luck kiss before he heads out for a mission which only leads to something unexpected.

this is also my first time writing a male x male smut so i would really appreciate it if y'all give feedback about this please... anyways, i hope you enjoy it 🫶🏾 .

didn't proof read 👩🏾‍💻.

1.4k words

-

"say what now?" mista asked you as you sat in the chair in your room; your pink locs were pulled back into a half up style a you kept your eyes trained on your book.

"you heard me." you rolled your lime colored eyes as you went to stare at the gunslinger who held a sligh confused expression with a smile. "i asked you if you wanted a kiss for goodluck; i know your goofy ass ain't deaf." you told him as you placed the book down with its bookmark already in it.

"so, do you want one?" you asked as he did a goofy smile. "i mean..i don't mind." he went towards you as you stood up. mista cheeks felt warm as you titled your head to the side for a bit.

"want me to lead you?" you asked as mista swallowed a lump in his throat. he felt hypnotized under your gaze; he nodded his head as you went to gently grip his chin and move his closer to you.

mista heart began to pace as he felt your lips making contact with his; your lips were soft to him..he'll compare it to a pillow type of soft.

you went to move back and stare at the gunslinger who had his eyes closed. you purple lipstick stained his lips a little; you smiled as you tapped his chin which caused him to open eyes and stared at you. he was a bit disappointed that the kiss was over.

"can i get another one for extra luck?" he asked earning smirk from you. "greedy are we?" you asked planting another kiss against his lips. you planted two more before you felt felt him stiffen. "js one more," he mumbled against your lips, kissing you again.

you hummed as you felt his hand coming to hold the side of your cheek; your body stared to warm up as you pulled him closer. maybe you were the greedy one who wanted to continue the kiss.

but then again...you both were greedy for each other's touch.

you poked his lips and he allowed you to slip your tongue into his mouth; you began to get a bit rough before you two had to breath.

you broke the kiss which caused a purple shade of saliva to form between you two. you huffed say mista tried to regain his breathing.

"i might now a way to increase your luck, tesoro." you smiled as he gave you a smile back. "oh yeah? i also have a suggestion on how to increase my luck." he replied as you let a small chuckle out, causing mistas cheeks to warm up.

"mhm, great minds do think alike my dear." your lips formed a mischievous grin. as you stood up, "if you wanna do it we gotta make sure that door is-" you stopped once you saw mista moved quickly to shut and lock the door.

you couldn't help but laugh at his eagerness while going to pat the bed. "ah! you're very funny..." you told him as he rubbed the nape of his neck and got in the bed.

you laid back as mista went to straddle you; you let out a hiss as you felt his bulged pressed against yours. you grab each side of his thighs and used them as leverage to push him aggressively against your shared erection.

you found a rhythm that was perfect for the both of you. mista sucked in his breath as his eyes closed, earning the pure bliss of the feeling while having his mouth agape.

your eyebrows furrowed together, "merda, your look so pretty like th-" you bit your lip as your head went against the bed. "like that...mio dio." you let a small groan out as you heard mistas breathing becoming heavy.

should y'all take it to another level? or keep going like this for now?

"fanculo questo," mista cussed as he went to sit up and take his pants off. you went to grab his wrist stopping him. "huh?" he confusedly let out before you went to flip him onto the bed.

"wanna continue?" you asked earning a nod but you didn't want that type of answer so you went to grip his grin, "words baby, use your words." you softly cooded causing him to him.

"y-yeah. i wanna continue." he used his words which earned him a small peck on the lips. you went to play your hand on the hem of his crop top. he nodded his head and allowed you to slip it off.

you took your shirt off and then went towards his jeans; you got permission and began to take his jeans off and free his ragging erection. mista sighed as you went to smiled down at him,

"stay right here." he told him before heading towards the bathroom for something to help loosen him up. you came back poured the liquid onto your hand before getting on the bed.

"i've never don't this before so if something's hurts let me know, kay?" you told him. "alright." he replied as you went to brush you finger against his hole, gently circling it. "deeps breaths." you added before inserting a finger into him.

he let out a shock gasp from the feeling, "wait," he said causing you to halt your movements. you waited until he said it was okay to continue moving.

you began to move slowly as mista let out a shaky sigh. you went one before slipping another finger in which cashed mista lips to part and let out throaty groan. his shaft twitched and yearned to be touch as his fingers dug into the mattress.

your member twitched from his noises; you let out groan as you began to pick up your pace. precum leaked from mistas shaft as he felt a coil forming in the pit of his stomach.

his shaft throbbed before he let out a moan. "i-i'm gonna cum, y/n!" he told you as you brought your lips towards his ear. "you wanna cum?" you asked as he nodded,

you hummed and brought your other hand towards his brown buds and pinched them causing him jolt from the feeling. you laughed at his reaction before speeding up; mista turned his head towards you as you went to grin at him.

"that's right look at me. you're so greedy for my touch, aren't cha pretty boy? you're probably about to cum." you spoke as he nodded his head as you grinned. "really? right now?" you asked as his back began to arch.

you removed your fingers which caused his eyes to water a bit. "y/n," he whined a bit as you went to stand up and unbutton your pants. mista lifted his head up a bit as he watched you grab the hem of your briefs.

"go ahead and arch your back for me," you told him as he went to obey. you smiled before dropping them to the floor and getting on the bed.

you finger traced his spine before you lifted your member up; precum oozed out of your tip. you went to grab mistas ass and rub it before pressing your tip against his needy hole.

his eyes widen as he went to look back but you shook your head and gently slid your shaft into him. he grunted which caused you to stop. "k-keep going," he muttered as you went to do as he say.

you bottomed up and sighed from his walls wrapping around you. you let a cuss slip from
your lips as you continue to rub his ass before moving out a bit.

you let out a shaky sigh before staring down at your shaft that was now out with the tip still being in. you smiled, "you ready pretty boy?" you asked as you grip some of his ass and fondle with it.

mista nodded his head only to hear you tsk, "use your words." you told as he went to nod his head.

"yes, i'm ready."