relieving stress on movie night | melone x fem! reader

request: myriizs ✨💗 .

a/n: melone messes with you while your

smut and some smol fluff at the end, or crack?

didn't proof read 💻💜.

1.2k words

-

melone leaned against your chest, with a gentle closed eyed smile while you worked on an paper for your capo, risotto. he sat in your lap without a care in the world.

to him it was heaven-to having your in his arms, simply talking, hearing your laugh, voice, etc. you're very special to him, and you know it.

melone pressed a gentle kiss on your chest before going to travel upward towards your neck.

your face began to feel warm and you went to let out a shaky sigh. "what's wrong amore?" he asked as you went to run to look at him. "what's wrong with me? nothing." you replied giving him that pretty smile of yours.

melone smile before placing a kiss on your lips which caused you to kiss back. you removed your lips and stared at him. "you want my attention?"

he hummed. "yes, but i can tell that you're stressing amore." he admitted while going to stare at you. your eyes stayed trained in his; your hands went to wrapped around his neck,

going to place a big sloppy kiss on i him, making his smile bigger. "i may have an idea." he told you as he got up.

he stood up going to head towards your closet; pulling out a box and heading towards your bed to place it down. he turned your head to give you a smile.

you went towards the box to look in it and your cheeks warmed up. he picked up a strap-on and pulled you close by your waist.

"i'm pretty sure this will help."

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

and he was right. it was helping with your pent up stress. y/n," melone pleaded, like as if he was whispering. you only stared at him with a adoring smile.

you were sheathed in him, holding him by hips and resting him on your thighs while sitting on your heels and just enjoying the view. his chest was heaving, his cock-pulsing and throbbing, droplets of precum shedding down the shaft in a silent plea for release. from time to time, impatient as he could be, he was bucking his hips, looking forward to your reaction, any reaction. no, it was too early for you to move. he didn't convince you...yet.

you held him harder, nails digging into skin so much he almost hissed, his eyes rolling in masochistic pleasure.

"please," he almost mewled. "i can't take it anymore like this." he added. you meekly stared at him.

"oh you can." you slowly ran your finger along his cock, a touch so gentle it was driving him crazy. you licked it clean, sucking a bit on the tip, making sure he was keeping eye contact with you while you were doing so. his cheeks flushed and he smiled before letting a moan out.

"you're such a good boy" you cooded watching the way his adam's apple bobbed...you were enjoying the view.

"would you like for mommy to stop?" you asked him. he shook his head making his purple locs move. "no!" he spoke. "mommy, please don't stop!" he begged earning a smirk from you.

you hummed going to move your hips a bit; with the right angle the dildo was buried in his ass you knew you had to rub against a good spot. melone's hips jerked up, you were barely able to hold him in place.

"needy boy." you mumbled, frowning in faked disappointment. "you really want me to fuck you that badly?"

"yes! oh please!" he pleaded. you giggled going to gently nick his neck while going to roll your hips, so slow, painfully slow, purposely going deep but without the powerful friction he craved.

his member begged to be touched as it helplessly throbbed, pressed between you and his torso. you more rocked than fucked him, sadistic in your tenderness, cruel in your love.

you needed this; you needed something to take your stress out on. your eyes held a glint of admiration as you stared at melone. muscles tensed under ties. you knew how badly he wanted to hold you close; he loved wrapping his arms around you as you were pegging him.

all he could was clench his fists and push them against the ropes that had held him in place. we was on your mercy. "do you like being fucked by me, hm?" you asked going to whisper against his lip.

"are you mommy's little slut?"
"yes! yes, ma'am!" he replied which caused your lower region to clench-around nothing.

oh how you loved when he was like this, a mess underneath you, a servant existing only to please you, admiration beaming from his green, doe-like eyes.

you went towards his ear, panting. "dou like a cock up your ass?" you asked while gently nibbling on his earlobe. "i love! oh i love it mommy!"

you picked up the pace, releasing his hips to take a good grasp on his slim, lean, muscular shoulder, scratching his skin as you were fucking him into the mattress, showing him mercy he paid for with his dedication.

"please-" moan escaped his lips mid-sentence, he crooked his neck in a fight for breath, waves of pleasure blocking his expression. "per favore fottimi più forte!"

you went to crash to your lips into his, lips tasting a bit fruity from his chapstick. you sucked on his bottom lip, wanting more of him. you began to unstrap yourself from the strap-one; still moving your hips, fucking him so hard his thoughts drowned in moans.

you broke the kiss going to look at him.

"ready for more?"

༻﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡﹡༺

it had to be around nine o'clock, and it was movie night in the headquarters. everyone has finished their assignments and missions for the day.

everyone sat in the living room, eyes on the screen that played some wack horror movie.

(an: these 2022 horror movies are ass 💀)

you sat next to melone and your older brother, ghiaccio. you felt melone hands rubbing from under the blanket you three shared. you went to look at him seeing his eyes still on the screen.

you looked back the tv, trying to ignore his fingers that rubbed against your clothed cunt. you let out a shaky sigh earning a look from ghiaccio.

"you're scared of this?" he asked as you went to shake your head. "i'm not." you simply said; melone fingers rubbing against your slick without any shame.

a scene came on where there was two people fucking.

pesci covered his eyes from the scene while formaggio started to laugh. "dumbfucks, they're gonna die." illuso said from next to him.

you went to move your legs, giving melone more access to move. he move your leg on top of his while moving his fingers into your cunt.

you bit your tongue before moving his fingers away, standing up to grab him. "we're going to bed. tell them goodnight, melone." you dragged him behind you.

melone waved at them with a smile. "goodnight! see you guys in the morning." he waved as y'all disappeared around corner.

"he was fingering her." illuso said out of nowhere causing ghiaccio to choke on some popcorn.

"what?!" he asked going to get up. "MELONE!"