Chapter 309: Master's domesticated little phoenix (29-30)

Start from the beginning

Finally, the man still couldn't hold back, suddenly stretched out his hand, and clasped Xiang Xing's petite hand on the table casually into his palm.

The faintly dark eyes were concealed, and the thin lips were slightly disturbed, "Xing'er, you..."

"what!"

The little guy screamed suddenly, and instantly disrupted all the questions that Gong Xuan had organized, the better.

She saw her soft eyes suddenly sparkling, and her sweet smile was suddenly filled with excitement.

The little hand shook it back subconsciously, and immediately looked back at the man who was already astonished with joy.

"Ayue, I am here... I really have a relative!"

Huoyan Mountain, Linghuo Cave.

"...Your Majesty, don't you plan to eat anymore today?"

In front of a huge redwood door with unusually gorgeous patterns but tightly closed, two little cardinals stood outside the door holding a tray each, asking very carefully.

"If you continue like this, you will hurt your body, sir!"

One of the cardinals plucked up the courage and walked toward the door to comfort, "The Nirvana incident, as long as you recuperate, you can do it again, isn't it..."

"Go away to my lord!"

Before the Little Cardinals spoke, a clear but extremely angry young man's voice suddenly came from the giant gate.

He just heard him reprimand loudly, "It's not your turn to be troubled by the little Cardinal about my lord!"

"... Your anger is relieved! Your anger is relieved!"

The two little cardinals were so frightened that their legs were almost weakened by the roar. While apologizing, they quickly backed away, "Little ones, let's get back!"

Soon, there was no movement outside the door.

Inside the door, he looked like he was about fifteen or sixteen years old, a handsome and yet immature red boy who was holding his knees and huddled into a ball, desperately squeezing into a corner.

His head was buried deep in his knees.

In the past ten years, he has never forgotten that because of his failure in Nirvana that year, unfortunately, he burned the Huoyan Mountain into a sea of ​​flames.

That night, the screams, wailings, and crying of human beings down the mountain...

It was at this moment, it was still flooding his mind for a long time.

It's all his sins.

It was all because of him that caused the lives under Huoyan Mountain to become charcoal and became a nightmare that the people could not forget!

And he, even an unprecedented phoenix that failed in Nirvana...

Thinking, the boy's eyes were red, and he couldn't help gritting his teeth.

The hands were clenched and clenched subconsciously, and the fingertips were almost sinking into the knees.

What kind of face should he use to face the ancestors of the Hong family!

And a phoenix that has failed in Nirvana and lost the opportunity to become holy in the flesh, how can it be worthy of the title of King of Birds!

Why not just die on a hunger strike like this...

"Young man, young man, escape by death, that's what a coward does~"

Suddenly, a clear voice came from the void and passed into the ears of the young man with a light smile and a very arbitrary smile.

Directly interrupted his cranky thinking.

"……Who??"

While the young man was frightened, the vigilance in his heart suddenly rose, he couldn't help standing up abruptly, subconsciously looking around.

And squeezed the Ling Jue, and put on a posture of resistance.

However, no one saw it.

Just as the doubts in his heart became more and more, the arbitrary voice just now rang in his ears again.

"Hahahahaha~!"

The laughter was swift and rippling, circling the beams endlessly in the hole.

It wasn't until he had laughed enough that he gradually eased down, and continued, "You still have such a high level of alertness, and you are not so determined to commit suicide."

"..."

The boy's cheeks blushed by him.

I couldn't help stomping his feet angrily and awkwardly, and yelled angrily, "How is this lord, what is it to you! ... What a villain hiding in the dark, this lord would advise you to show up quickly, otherwise, this lord You're welcome!"

"Hey...you are young, don't be so angry!"

The voice was another burst of laughter.

Immediately afterwards, the young man suddenly felt two lights of gold and red flashing in front of his eyes.

After the light turned, only a pair of men and women who were intimately cuddling with each other appeared in his cave.