Prologue

Once upon a time.... in a far away land of Mobius, there was a group of 6 kingdoms that lived next to each other in the same spot, each with a different name and a different ruler:

1. The Hedgehog Kingdom, ruled by King Jules and Queen Aleena

2. The Acorn Kingdom, ruled by King Maximilian and Queen Alicia

3. The Prower Kingdom, ruled by King Amadeus and Queen Rosemary

4. The ARK Kingdom, ruled by Queen Maria and the young immortal Prince Shadow

5. The Sol Kingdom, ruled by King Pyro and Queen Flama

6. and The Ancient Kingdom, ruled by King Locke

All 6 kingdoms are lead by the Hedgehog Kingdom, and together, the 6 kingdoms maintained peace in the land, and they are praised by the citizens of the villages. As the years passed, the rulers each kingdom have had children of their own. But with the Hedgehog Kingdom, they had triplets, with one blue hedgehog who is the next in line to be king. And as the blue prince grew up, despite everything his heart desired, the prince was loving, caring, and always thoughtful of his kingdom, his allies, and their people.

But then, one winter's night, an old beggar woman came to the castle of the Hedgehog Kingdom, and offered him a single rose in return for shelter from the bitter cold. Even though the guards were repulsed by her haggid appearance, the blue prince admired the beauty of the gift, and offered the old woman to come inside, but she warned him not to be decieved by appearances, for beauty is found within. The blue prince accepted the fact, then he told her that he can see how desperate she is for shelter, and when he welcomed her into the castle, the old woman's uglyness melted away to reveal a beautiful enchantress. The blue prince tried to reason with her, but it was too late, for she had seen that there was indeed love in his heart. And after that, the blue prince ordered his people to build a special room for the enchantress. And from that point on, the enchantress lived as a special advisor for each of the rulers for the 6 kingdoms.

When the blue prince was old enough, he was informed by his father, that before or after he becomes king, he needs to find a worthy princess to have as his queen to rule along side him. And this troubled the prince, because the only thing about a princess that he would want is more than her outward appearance, and when he explained this to the enchantress, she revealed to him, that the rose she had offered was truly an enchanted rose, which would not wilt until the time of his coronation arrived. If he could find the right princess, and learn to love her, and earn her love in return by the time the last petal fell, then they would be happily married. If not, he would be doomed to remain a single king for the rest of time.

As the months passed, the prince turned down multiple kingdoms, for every princess he met only cared about themselves, but his family, his friends and the enchantress assured him that there is one princess who possibly cared more than just herself. But they tried so many times, and they haven't found the right princess. Now, it was only 3 months before the coronation happened, and time was running out, but the blue prince fell into despair and had lost all hope, for who could ever love a prince who cares more than just beauty?

Author's Note: Pyro and Flama belong to foxwendy1987.