s i x t y - f i v e ; enzo

Imagine being a witch and saving Enzo's life, and he shows how grateful he is by kissing you

Being a witch had it's perks. But it also included a lot of downsides, but you were a positive person and tried to concentrate on the benefits and help as many people as possible. In Mystic Falls, you had to be helping almost every day, though, but you didn't mind - you were doing what you loved and wanted to do and if it sometimes drained you out of power and made you dizzy and exhausted, it was worth it. Especially if it was for people like Stefan and Damon Salvatore, Elena Gilbert, Caroline Forbes, Jeremy Gilbert, or Bonnie Bennett - a fellow witch.

Or Enzo. You had grown a crush on him on the first day you met him, and for a reason - he was charming, handsome and quite protective when you were in potential danger. But what he didn't realize, was that on a business like saving lives, sometimes you got damaged yourself and that was something he had to face the hard way.

You had found out from Damon, that Enzo was taken and held captive in a dungeon, and he was ready to go with you but you felt like Enzo had done so much for you, you had to give him something back. So you told Damon he should leave it for you, since you were powerful enough to survive it on your own, and he granted you the permission to leave without him. And you did.

You did a little spell, and easily located Enzo, who you couldn't wait to save. He was always teasing you about how you were a strong independent girl and witch, but still, he had to always be saving your ass from enemies. This time, it would be you saving his. And you couldn't wait to see the look on his face. But you also really wanted to save him, you cared about him and you couldn't take his death.

So you made your way down to the dungeon where some nasty people were holding him as a hostage, God knows why, but you weren't going to hold back and ask for an answer either. The people torturing him had to face the end of their road, and quickly.

Which was why you entered the place with a bang, quite literally. You kicked the door in, and with your hand set fire to one of the men who had been dragging something sharp on Enzo's flesh. The man lit up into flames, but it was fire that couldn't harm you or Enzo, only him and the others with him. You had made it that way.

You used your magic to break the chains on Enzo, and you grinned at him, making him give you a weak smile. "Well if it isn't the man who told me I'd never have to save him", you said with a smirk, and set him free, before snapping a few necks to get rid of the men trying to catch Enzo.

He drank from one of the guys, not wanting to hurt you, and then you two escaped the place. Enzo and you both felt lucky to see sunlight and breathe fresh air in again, and he looked at you in gratitude.

"Thank you, Y/N", he sighed, and you nodded, but couldn't say anything when you already felt his soft lips on yours. You broke into a sigh and you grabbed him gently to make the kiss even more intense and hot. You closed your eyes and just enjoyed the feeling, you didn't think he'd feel the same way you did but it seemed like it now.

When he finally pulled away, he put an arm around you and started to walk with you. "How about we go to my place?", he suggested with a smile, and you nodded your head, your heart almost exploding with love and affection. You loved Enzo, and he loved you as well.

It was perfect.