t h r e e ; stefan

Imagine being compelled by Stefan

You and Stefan were very close, and he was always protecting you from dangers and breathing in your neck, even when you didn't need that kind of safety. He was like a big brother to you, and sometimes it sparked jealousy in Damon. You weren't even nearly as close with him, and there were days when it felt like Stefan wasn't either. You and him really connected on a special level, it was something more than a friendship but not enough to reach a level of love. What you and Stefan had was unbreakable, strong and fond. 

And in a town like Mystic Falls, danger was always lurking behind a corner, whether it was a magical object or a supernatural creature. He, as a vampire, dealt with the dangerous life well but you were still a human, so it was definitely not the best place for you. Stefan had decided to take you outside the town, for your own good and to kill some time. With no girlfriends to worry about or new issues to work on, Stefan had free time and there was no other way for him to spend it than with you. And what could be better than a road trip?

He took you to a secret cottage he had been hiding for years now, clearly he had been saving it for a day like this one and you were happy with his choice of company. He had never taken anyone to the beautiful cabin near a gorgeous lake and a wonderful set of woods, so it felt special to be his first choice for the hideaway.

When you were on one evening eating some baked potatoes and chicken breast, the cottage echoed with a knock on the door. Stefan froze and you did too, causing the piece of chicken on your fork to fall onto the plate that was nearly empty. The food was delicious, but now your dinner was intruded by God knows who. Stefan slowly got up and approached the door, that he quickly opened. 

You did not recognize the man outside, but as a vampire Stefan had a lot of enemies so you weren't surprised, but scared, yes. The man stood there with weapons and shot little wooden nails into Stefan's arm, causing him to groan and shoot a mean glare to the stranger. Still, Stefan managed to sprint to you and he clumsily pressed you against a wall.

"Leave, Y/N", he breathed out heavily, every gasp full of pain. "You know it's too dangerous to stay. Please, for me", he begged, his voice harsh and heavy. You shook your head, unwilling to leave him to his doom, but Stefan wasn't messing around.

"Leave!", he shouted lowly, scaring you at first but after knowing him for a long time you were used to seeing this side of him. He growled as the man shot a few bullets into Stefan's back, but he still had enough strength to take a hold of you and do something he had never before done to you.

"You're going to leave through the backdoor, and run into the woods where you will call Damon and tell him to pick you up. Y/N, now, go!", Stefan said, staring into your eyes. His pupils dilated, and the look pierced you as you fell into a state of uncertainty. You felt Stefan's hands holding your arms tightly and you breathed in his natural scent. He was compelling you. The feeling was somewhat odd, and it made you feel like you were playing on the line between conscious and unconscious. It felt like you were in a haze. You had only been compelled twice before, so the feeling was still new to you. 

But of course, you didn't fight back. You nodded your head and started to run out of the cottage, leaving poor Stefan behind. You made your way to the woods, where you stumbled until you were convinced you were far enough. You caught your breath and took your phone out so you could dial Damon's number. You called him, and he picked up quickly. You explained to him how he had to come down there and pick you and Stefan up and help his brother.

It took Damon only fifteen minutes or so, you didn't know how, but he was there in a brief moment. He attacked the stranger who was teasing Stefan, and dug the bullets and nails out of Stefan before they grabbed you and took you back to Mystic Falls where you knew you just had to deal with the life full of dangers.