t h i r t y - t h r e e ; kai

Imagine introducing Kai to new music and he finds a good song which he puts on while you start to make out in your room

You crossed your legs on your bed and watched as Kai went through your iPod's contents, seeking for new music he hadn't heard before. He was stuck in that prison world for quite a while, so he had missed the biggest hits of today and some older songs that everyone, except him of course, had heard. 

"One Direction? Really, Y/N? I may have spent some time in 1994 but I'm not that left behind. This crap is playing everywhere, Jesus Christ. Your music taste sucks so far", Kai complained and skipped every famous band or artist that he described with the words teenager shit, like Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez or Ariana Grande. 

You laughed, and let Kai go through the songs, until he found one he liked. "This is nice", he pointed out as Hands All Over by Maroon 5 started to play. You nodded your head, and listened how he started to talk about Adam Levine's voice that he seemed to grow a liking to. Kai moved his head along the beat and tried out a few lyrics that he quickly either guessed or learned. He moved to the song and made you laugh as he put on a show, danced and wiggled his eyebrows at you.

He walked to the bed where you were sitting, and sat beside you so he could kiss your lips. He had never before done so, but you weren't surprised, you both had been growing feelings for each other so you gladly answered to the kiss. You put your other hand into his hair, while your other one held you on the bed. Kai placed a hand on your waist, and leaned into you more as your lips moved perfectly, tasting and testing each other. You smiled against his mouth and he did the same, meaning you both only enjoyed it.

His hands were all over you, just like the song went, and you were liking it. His fingertips grazed your waistline and stomach and he was about to pull your shirt over your head and reveal your upper body, but then the song ended and Kai groaned at the new song playing from there.

"I know this song, Y/N", he said and raised his eyebrows at you. You smiled innocently and bit your lower lip.

"Straight into my heart and stole it...", you started, suggesting singing along the song but Kai covered his ears and got up from the bed, ready to turn the song off.

"And we danced all night to the best song ever, we knew every line, now I can't remember how it goes but I know that I won't forget her", you continued and followed him to the iPod, which he took into his hands to turn off the song. The music quickly stopped, and he put some more Maroon 5 on, disappointing you greatly.

"I love that song, Kai!", you complained and he shook his head.

"And I think I love you, but the more we listen to that band, the less I want to be here", Kai rolled his eyes. "Anyway, where were we...?", he asked while a playful smirk took over his lips. He pushed you back to the bed, and began kissing your lips again.

Although you didn't get to listen to One Direction, you got to make out with Kai, and that was awesome.