e i g h t ; klaus

Imagine angry sex with Klaus

You and Klaus were both packed with temper, impulse and easily sparked anger and annoyance so it didn't come to anyone as a shocker that you argued often. You had a beautiful relationship, but you both often threatened to set the whole amazing love into flames in the heat of a fight. But usually, your fights, ended the same way.

In the bedroom.

And somehow, that seemed to be the perfect way to make up the bad things you yelled at each other, or the horrible ways you wanted to do. All he needed, all you wanted, was a session of hot, angry sex. It wasn't always in the bedroom, either, and the latest argument did not end there. 

"I hate you", you mumbled, and threw a picture of you and Klaus to the floor, smashing the glass into small pieces and the frames cracking as you did so. You stared at the picture, in anger, for a while but then you looked back up to Klaus who was standing on the other side of the room. He looked sexy when he was angry, and you bit your lip until it started to bleed - you could barely control yourself under his intense stare. His eyes were burning with frustration, but it wasn't only because of the fight, it was also sexual. 

"What was that?", Klaus asked and sprinted to you. He grabbed you and pinned you against the kitchen counter, causing your back to hit it roughly but as a vampire you were used to pain. You grimaced, and slowly repeated the three words that made him snap and kiss you harshly. 

He tasted the blood on your lips, and sucked it greedily while lowering your body against the counter and kissing his way down to your body that he revealed by tearing your shirt into two pieces. He threw the shreds onto the floor and let his pink soft lips leave wet marks all over your collarbone, chest, sides and waistline. You shivered at his touch, but knew that he was all about himself when he was angry.

He undressed you and then set his body against yours, making you gasp at the feeling of his hard bulge against your core. He was still wearing clothes, though, so it wasn't the way you wanted it to be but you were also convinced that he did not care about your wants or needs. He started to kiss your lips aggressively while tugging on your hair, and with his other hand caressing your thighs and waist. 

"Enough messing around", he then growled against your mouth and in a blink of an eye jumped out of his clothes and got ready to fuck you on the counter. He shoved himself inside you and with groans escaping his mouth, he leaned over your body and hovered over you while he moved his hips back and forth. 

He let his head fall down to your skin, that he grazed with his fangs and teased you by leaving small scratches on your bare body. He knew that you loved it, and it indeed helped you get an even wilder feeling. You grabbed his shoulders and pushed your nails into them until the skin broke and he started to bleed, and you did the same to his back which you used for dragging your nails down to let out some frustration. Klaus held his hands on your hips and left marks there from gripping on your body so tightly, and you knew that soon you'd have bruises there. 

Klaus rolled his hips perfectly into you, hitting your sweet spot each time and making you shake and moan as he quite frankly rocked your world with each thrust. He did a few more thrusts, until he was finished, but when he saw you were close he pulled himself out and smirked at you groaning in disappointment. 

"Don't worry love, I suppose you deserve some sweet loving too", he whispered and lowered himself between your legs and began by leaving kisses to your thighs. It didn't take him long to reach where you most craved his touch, and he finished you with his fingers and tongue, giving you incredible pleasure to the point where you couldn't hold anything back anymore.

"Forgive me for being so angry with you, Y/N", Klaus whispered, but honestly, you did not mind, at all.