f o u r t e e n ; silas

Imagine Silas trying to impress you with his magic

As Stefan's best friend, you weren't quite sure how to feel about the doppelgänger of his. You had always thought Stefan was handsome, but you weren't willing to break your friendship with him by admitting to anyone, even yourself, that you had feelings for him. So now that Silas was in town, you had mixed feelings. After all he had done you were supposed to hate him, especially when he had hurt your best friend so horribly but you felt somewhat attracted to him.

But you knew that falling for him would be wrong and create a weird feeling between you and Stefan, so you tried to fight it. But Silas, well, he wasn't holding back at all. He was smitten, obviously, head over heels for you. He enjoyed Stefan's reaction to finding out he liked you, and they often argued over you but Silas wasn't going to give up on you. He had fallen for you, and he kept on wondering how Stefan never had feelings for you.

"Morning", Silas said and casually walked through the living room of the Salvatore house. Your eyes followed him, but when he stopped and returned to the couch where you were sitting you looked down at your book. You stayed quiet, but wanted to scream when you felt the couch bending under his weight as he slumped down to it, next to you. You were dealing with serious feelings for him and him teasing you didn't help at all.

"Wanna see a cool trick?", he asked and you gave a glance to him, only to see him smirking at you. You shrugged your shoulders and looked how he lit his fingertips on fire, flames warming up the air. He looked at them, and so did you, in adoration. Soon he caught your drawn stare and smiled happily.

"I mean, I don't mean to brag or anything, but this is pretty awesome", he said and poked you with his elbow. You smiled and blushed, while nodding your head. You were usually very loud and always blabbering but around him you couldn't help but feel shy.

"Yeah", you muttered and returned your gaze to your book but felt his stare boring into you, so you couldn't really concentrate on any of the words on the pages you softly touched with your fingers.

Silas placed a hand on your thigh, causing you to swallow thickly while looking up at him. "I could show you what else I can do. I don't necessarily need magic to heat things up, you know", he whispered and leaned closer to you, while letting his eyes glance at your lips. You parted your mouth, and almost gave in but Damon interrupted you two.

"Leave Y/N alone, Silas, she isn't a toy to play with", he said while passing through, making Silas roll his eyes and let go of you.

"I'll get you one day", he said while pointing at you as he walked out of the room, leaving you alone, gasping and shaking.