f o r t y - f i v e ; damon

Imagine doing a strip tease for Damon

You gave a look to Damon, while moving slowly, sensually around the chair he was sitting on. It was his birthday, or so he believed - it was getting hard for him to keep track on aging - and you had decided to give him the present you knew he wanted. Just you. And a strip tease.

So you moved to the beat of the song you had put on, and created eye contact with him while sliding some of your top down, revealing some skin but not as much as he had wanted you to. The song went on, and your feet moved you to Damon who grabbed the sides of the chair roughly. He couldn't touch you, you had made a deal, and if he would place a finger on you, it would mean the end of your show.

You turned around, and took a hold of the hem of your top, and lifted it slowly. Right before taking it off, you put it back down and made Damon groan. You heard a crack, and you turned around again, to see where it came from. A loud swallow slumped down your throat when you spotted Damon's hand around some wooden pieces. He had broken the chair.

You knew he was very turned on, and you had only begun. For sure he would fuck you into oblivion later that evening. The thought turned you on, and finally took your top off, revealing your bra which perfectly held and showed off your breasts. Damon bit his lower lip and you noticed the bulge growing in his pants, making you want to jump on him but right now, you controlled yourself.

Damon's lip started to bleed, and you smirked, happy with knowing your show was working on him. It was definitely doing something. You opened the button of your shorts, and agonizingly slowly pulled down the zipper, giving Damon a glance at your panties underneath the jeans. You started to move them down your hips and thighs, until they were at your ankles, which was a point at which you kicked them away and then walked over to Damon.

"You like it so far?", you asked, and tried to control your grin. Damon was very aroused, and you could see not only from his jeans, or hands that roughly grabbed the chair, but from his eyes that were turning darker. His skin underneath his gorgeous eyes were covered in the little veins, and he was fighting hard to hide his fangs which you knew he wanted to bury into your perfect skin. He had bit you before, and you were fine with it. He knew when to stop, and he was usually gentle. But you knew, that tonight, he would be nowhere near gentle.

You sat on his lap, and he let out a suffocated grunt. You positioned yourself over the bump on his black jeans, and he looked at you in desperation. You lightly moved your lower body against his, creating a friction that you both craved for, and while humping him carefully, you slid down the other strap of your bra. It revealed your shoulder, and you did the same thing to the other one.

"You want it off?", you continued with the questions, but you never really got an answer to the first one. Damon nodded his head rapidly, and you gave him an apologetic look. "Sorry", you said while tilting your head to the side and taking your hands off of your bra which you were ready to take off a moment ago.

Damon sighed deeply, and gave a look to you. "I want to touch you, Y/N", he whispered, his voice low and deep. You shivered and wanted to give in, but somehow, you managed to tell him to keep his hands off. He did as you told, but he wasn't capable of doing it for very long anymore.

You put your hands behind your back, and opened the first hook of your bra, leaving it hanging on the last one. Damon's knuckles turned white as he pushed his hand together to keep them off of you. But as you let go of that second hook, and the bra fell off, Damon grabbed you and used his vampire speed to get you to the bedroom where he threw you on the bed.

"I'm sorry, but I can't take this anymore", he groaned, and undressed himself from his jeans, and opened your legs after taking your underwear off. 

"It's oka-y-y", you stammered, the feeling of him inside you making your head dizzy. 

He was paying you back for being such a tease, but it wasn't too much of a revenge - you didn't really mind getting fucked by him all night long.

///

I don't want to close the requests, because I really love the ideas you people give me and I don't mind writing them, it's nice to not always put my head into thinking about plots for the imagines, but I want you to know that if you make a request, it will take me 2-5 days to write. I'm usually quicker, but right now, I have to concentrate on school and unless you guys want to study and pass the tests for me then you're gonna have to deal with the slow updates. I mean, the updates aren't too slow, I aim to update every day, but it takes me some days to do the requests. So I'm sorry, but that's how it's going to be for a few weeks now!