Chapter 293:Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (51-52)

Start from the beginning

However, seeing this, everyone finally understood why Xiang Xing had a qualitative change and counterattack after the emergence of "Perfect Studying with God at the Table".

Obviously this fiance can't stand it anymore, he has turned things around in person!

Coupled with his outrageous worth, and the perfect appearance that the top male gods in the entertainment industry can't envy...

After eating melons, netizens have already shed tears of envy, jealousy and hatred.

The Weibo nickname that the lover gave to herself is not exaggerated at all...

hiss.

but.

Xiang Xing looked around from start to finish, but his head was directly filled with question marks.

She thought for a while, frowned her brows worriedly, and quickly called He Xi.

A nervous look: "He Xi, you have been stripped of your pants!"

...

"Do you say Weibo?"

In the meeting room of the Heshi Group, He Xi lightly scanned the public relations department around her eyes, which was trying to build momentum, and her lips twitched lightly.

"Under the world, who dares to pick me up?"

"...So you sat on it yourself?"

Xiang Xing was even more shocked.

This is the entertainment industry.

How can anyone trouble themselves?

——Although, she didn't seem to see any negative comments about him.

"Yes."

Listening to the doubts on the other end of the receiver, the boy laughed and admitted.

"Since we agreed to sacrifice each other last night, then I can't just sit there either."

He was serious, "You now have male fans, although not many, but I will be jealous. So, I will kill them all in the cradle."

As for other problems or evaluations.

The young man raised his delicate eyes slightly and rubbed his thumb and index finger lightly.

Afterwards, he flicked away gently, seemingly indifferent.

"correct."

He Xi suddenly remembered something, and continued to the **** the other side of the phone.

"One thing, Xiang Yun shouldn't tell you... Our dad told my dad that he will return to China tonight, so my dad will cook for him personally."

"So, I will pick you up in a while, and you will prepare."

"Well, good."

The little guy responded obediently.

The little head crooked.

I still remember that in the story of the previous life, this old man who never saw the end of the dragon had never appeared until the original lady's sister disappeared, and he has been exploring the market abroad.

That's why Xiang Yun wanted the wind to get the wind, and the rain to get the rain, unscrupulously.

But this time, he came back early.

Well.

Could it be, what happened?

...

Xiang Xing guessed right.

Dad Xiang Qi returned to China and talked with He Annian secretly for a whole night.

The next day, he received a lot of rights, and appointed the president of a branch to return to China to take care of the affairs of the headquarters.

However, Xiang Yun was directly taken out of the country by him, and took him to a good education.

As for Xiang Xing.

Because of the sudden public relationship with He Xi, there are still many fierce debates on the whole network about whether she can still become a real girl idol and make her debut in a group.

On the one hand, she believes that her performance in singing, dancing, and even stage performance is far beyond the level of contemporary so-called girl group idols, and may be able to save the status quo of mediocre business capabilities of domestic girl groups.

On the other side, she thinks that since she chose to open her love affair and become an idol who sells youth, dreams and personalities, she cannot justify it.

As for the fans, in this fierce debate, they behaved very calmly.

After announcing the love affair, the remaining star cubs and Ama fans, as well as the **** star cp fans, firmly chose to stand on Xiang Xing's side and respect any decision she made.

Ever since.

After friendly negotiation with the program team, Xiang Xing really disappeared in the next episode of the Danfeng Girls Academy.

She posted two statements on Weibo after the show was broadcast.

The first is Danyuan’s withdrawal statement, stating that for personal reasons, she will not debut as a girl group idol.

And apologize to fans all over the network.

The second is a statement on the establishment of a personal studio.

The statement stated that he will still make his solo debut as a singer in the music industry in the future, but before that, he will focus on his academic direction and enter the conservatory of music.

Of course, during the period, a solo single will be released to thank the fans who have supported her along the way.

At the beginning, the fans felt regretful when they heard the news of her retirement.

But after hearing that she would release her solo single soon, she became excited again, looking forward to the day when she heard her new song.