Chapter 290: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (45-46)

Start from the beginning

Seeing his contrived appearance, the little guy rolled his eyes and couldn't help but lose his appetite for a while.

He hummed coldly: "When you were a kid, you wouldn't kill me. Now, who knows."

"Oh?"

Hearing Xiang Xing's answer, Xiang Yun raised his eyebrows unexpectedly.

How did this girl know.

He wanted to kill her plan, but it just popped out of his mind yesterday.

No matter how supernatural He Xi was, he couldn't get a glimpse of his thoughts.

——Or, I have been so good recently, but I startled this useless little girl first.

Ah.

That's it.

Thinking about it, Xiang Yun continued to hook his sullen smile, leading a group of sturdy men, slowly surrounding him.

"Since you are also aware of it, then I don't want to let my brother bother to explain it to you~"

Xiang Yun said, suddenly raised his finger and shook it, "Then go home with my brother obediently, my father wants to see you, and my sister-in-law misses you too..."

When his voice fell, a group of Xiang family bodyguards quickly stepped forward and surrounded Xiang Xing tightly.

Xiang Xing didn't dare to be careless, and subconsciously made a defensive posture of fighting skills she hadn't used for a long time, and confronted this group of people nervously.

Upon seeing this, Xiang Yun's surprise was even worse.

"Hey, I didn't learn well at a young age, so I learned to fight."

He stood outside the encirclement, yin and yang mocking strangely.

Xiang Xing didn't have much time to pay attention to him.

With his small face strained, he carefully looked for the flaws in this group of bodyguards.

Soon, she found a looser entry point.

Then, without waiting for any action from these sturdy men, a preemptive strike came quickly.

He grabbed a bodyguard who looked relatively inferior in size and rushed over quickly.

"drink!"

Xiang Xing gave a low cry, and while he was not paying attention, a neat little grappling technique plus a shoulder throw, easily threw the big brother to the ground.

This sudden incident didn't even make the surrounding bodyguards have time to react.

It wasn't until Xiang Xing quickly put down the second one again, that everyone hurriedly gathered around, trying to catch this agile little guy like a fish.

"Don't run! Missy!!"

A group of big guys howled, and their hearts became even more shocked.

what's the situation!

Their eldest lady, who has no power to restrain the chicken, has such a good skill? ?

Can you compete with and against their elite bodyguard team?

Where does this put their face in the bodyguard world?

"...You haven't eaten recently, haven't you! Even Missy can't catch up?!"

Seeing a group of bodyguards turned around by Xiang Xing unexpectedly, and because there were too many people, they bumped into each other from time to time. Xiang Yun, who was on the sidelines, almost returned his angered mouth.

He thought for a while, clenched his fist altogether, and was about to go up to help.

But the next second, a slender hand suddenly clasped his shoulder.

The buckle was so hard that he was in pain, and even vaguely heard the sound of his bones crunching.

The body shape is directly unable to move.

The anger in Xiang Yun's heart suddenly burned more vigorously.

"Who is hindering Lao Tzu..."

He yelled and cursed, raising his hand angrily, holding the wrist of the man behind him, trying to pull him away.

However, that hand remained silent.

In the ear, there was a familiar and disgusting cold laughter.

"Brother Xiang Yun, the advantage of being young is that you will be stronger than you."

He Xi curled her lips mockingly, and the strength in her hand increased again.

Xiang Yun was so painful that he grinned, and even his legs were a little weak.

I couldn't help calling my bodyguard again and again: "Quick...hurry up and get someone...help me!!"

"...Master!"

The bodyguards saw that their eldest master was suddenly "hijacked", they couldn't help shouting in a panic, and quickly withdrew most of them back.

It's a pity that they didn't have much distance from Xiang Xing, and then they were surrounded by a group of big men in black who suddenly rushed out of the corner.