Chapter 289: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (43-44)

Start from the beginning

After thinking about it, the little guy blinked his eyes softly, and the corners of his pink lips opened up.

"Well……"

She murmured softly, her little hand clinging to his shoulders, her head leaning hard towards his perfectly contoured ear.

He opened his mouth with a soft voice, charming like a sweet wine, "I like you too, and I only want you, and I won't let you go, husband."

"..."

He Xi's body stiffened suddenly as he listened to the name that appeared for the second time.

Immediately afterwards, he suddenly felt a strong feeling, which spread all over his body suddenly.

Gradually, ecstasy was inexplicable.

"Xing'er, Xing'er."

He Xi called her lightly, over and over again.

No longer hesitate, hug back tightly.

At that time, it was the beginning of Hua Deng.

The night sky deep in the mountains is extremely clean, and you can see the stars that are hard to detect in the noisy city.

Bright and moving.

...

Time flies.

Tomorrow is the day of Xiang Xingyue's exam.

And tonight is also the day for the second performance of the Danyuan...

So she feels that time is not only money, it is even as precious as a gold bar stored in the most advanced and secure safe in the bank...

In other words, she was randomly assigned to Team D for this performance.

Although it is not the first round at last, the pressure on the finale is actually greater than the first round...

Moreover, the song drawn by Team D is another dance music with explosive rhythm.

What's even more suffocating is that in Team D, except for her vocal and a rapper named Lu Jiajia who can sing, the rest are all dance burdens...

The team’s dance strength has improved significantly, but Xiang Xing and Lu Jiajia have suffered. In addition to singing their own parts, they also have to tune in and harmonize the other four young ladies.

This allows the little guy to do more lung capacity training in addition to the time to review, so as not to jump to the point of singing.

Ever since, after school, Xiang Xing leaned against the north gate of the school where there were no students.

While reviewing the test sites drawn by He Xi, he practiced the dance steps to be performed in the performance two hours later.

Waiting for Da Zhou to come and drive her to the TV studio.

However, waiting and waiting, she was the first Li Wei who hadn't seen him for a long time.

"Miss!"

I saw Li Wei seeing her from afar, waving his hand and running over.

There was also something like a document in his hand.

Seeing Xiang Xing is a bit puzzled.

She couldn't help but collect her notes, tilted her head, and looked at this sister with a weird look.

Little mouth curled slightly, "Didn't I say that I don't have to come to pick me up recently, can I go to the studio by myself?"

"...Oh yes! But Miss, I am not here to pick you up today."

Li Wei smiled so that his eyes were almost narrowed, but there was a trace of stiffness in his expression.

The little guy can't help frowning suspiciously.

"That's it! Miss, they have already sent the contract for the'Miaomiao Project' we got last time to subsidize poor female students in remote mountainous areas."

Li Wei said, handing the contract documents in his hand to Xiang Xing, "You sign the contract and the check, and we can approve it."

"……so."

Xiang Xing tilted his head for a moment.

It seems, in my impression, that the original owner has indeed done such a charity funding activity.

Although the original intention was only to clean up her already black and messy reputation.

But at least she still intends to pay, so it can be considered a good deed for the time being.

Thinking about it, the little guy nodded and took the file.

When looking through the contract, she was a little more careful, emphatically checking the thickness of the documents.

Fortunately, there is no problem.

Ever since, Xiang Xing pulled out the pen handed by Li Wei, and signed his name on Party B.

However, just as she picked up the check that was casually clipped into the contract, she wanted to sign it.

Finally found something wrong.

Although it was a hard check made of cardboard, she couldn't touch the actual thickness.