Chapter 288: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (41-42)

Start from the beginning

But before she asked back, the young man in front of her flexed her finger and knocked slightly angrily.

He looked arbitrarily, "You idiot can both study and enter the entertainment industry. If I can't take care of both, wouldn't I be sorry for the title of "Perfect Studying God Same Table"."

"...So, you didn't plan to give up?"

Hearing this, the little guy's soft eyes suddenly brightened.

"There is nothing to give up without giving up."

He Xi smiled and straightened up.

Slender arms spread out slightly, "Designing this thing is originally my hobby, and hobby is not necessarily a career."

Having said that, he changed his mind.

A book solemnly, "But you, I have to."

"..."

Xiang Xing was stunned.

She suddenly felt that her little heart seemed to have accelerated a few times again.

However, before she was relieved, He Xi smiled slightly and took her hand again.

Without saying a word, he led her to the entrance of Pleasure Valley.

"...Where are you going?"

Feeling his pace getting faster, the little guy couldn't help tilting his head in doubt and asked.

"You'll know when you go."

He Xi did not answer.

After only sending her back to the car, Da Zhou drove her away, driving the engine by herself, and drove on a road that was very strange to Xiang Xing.

This road extends from the city center to the outskirts of the city, and finally comes to the outskirts of the city.

He drove up a lush mountain, went around, and finally stopped in front of a light coffee-colored villa that almost blended with the forest.

"Where is this place?"

After getting out of the car, Xiang Xing looked up at this inconspicuous but very large building with a blank expression on his face.

"Ah."

He Xi still smiled mysteriously and refused to answer.

Invite her directly to the villa.

As soon as she entered the door, she was stunned by the sight in front of her.

This villa does not seem to be used to live in. Apart from a few sofas, tables, chairs and cabinets, there are no decent household appliances.

But from the front to the back of the hall, even on both sides of the stairs upstairs, there was one thing full of things.

Her sketch.

She sang in the music classroom, she was dozing off during class, she was eager to catch up with her homework, she practiced dancing and singing, and the performance stage of "The Clouds", she held the star microphone and sang emotionally... …

Many, many, so many that she can't even count how many pictures there are.

Moreover, each painting is exquisite and vivid, with extremely high accomplishments.

Of course, in addition to her paintings, there are also exquisite designs of various objects.

And part of the finished product has been prepared and displayed in the glass cabinet.

"So, is this your studio?"

Looking around from left to right, Xiang Xing suddenly realized, raised his soft eyes, and looked at the young man facing to his side.

"Yes."

He Xi smiled and nodded gently.

"Wow……"

The little guy couldn't help but wind up, marveling, while running to the artwork after another, and watching.

The stunning color in the soft eyes became more and more intense.

The regret in my heart is getting deeper.

Such a talent, it's a pity not to specialize.

——Although in another sense, it is certainly no better than the family heir.

Thinking about it, Xiang Xing suddenly shook his head with emotion and sighed silently.

In the next second, a pair of slender and powerful arms suddenly circled gently behind her and hugged them tightly.

"Why shook your head and sighed?"

He Xi asked softly, rubbing her head lightly against the hair near her ears.

After thinking about it, his voice deliberately lowered, "Is it too ugly?"

"……certainly not!"

The little guy shook his head quickly to deny.

After a pause, his small mouth suddenly squashed, and his small head slumped feebly.

Ruan Nuo muttered, "You shouldn't have brought me here... I think it's a pity even more when I watched it..."

"But without you, I can't draw these things."

He Xi chuckled lightly and interrupted her words.

Afterwards, he straightened up and took Xiang Xing, whose face was instantly covered with sluggish question marks, to the second floor of the villa.

Come to a room.