"Jouno?"

"I fucking hate you so much..." he mumbled. Suehiro blinked, not surprised at all. He had heard that statement a lot of times from the other.

Jouno suddenly found himself being carried bridal style. "Hey-?!"

Suehiro walked, not even flinching at Jouno's small punches at his chest, nor paying heed to the other's protest and demands to let him down.

△▽△▽△

"Uh...Jouno...?"

Once they finally arrived to the said one's bedroom, Suehiro let the other down. Jouno, however, immediately pinned the other against the door, making the other shocked. Suehiro stood in silence, holding his breath as the other leaned against him, hand on his chest. The distance between their faces was alarmingly small.

"Jouno...?"

"Fuck, I can't take it anymore"

"What are you sayi-" he was cut off as Jouno closed the small distance between their lips.

Suehiro was stunned. Before he even knew what he was doing, he had one of his hands already wrapped around the other's waist, the other supporting the back of the other's head as he deepened the kiss. He knew he didn't had too much alcohol, he only had a few glasses. However, he wondered if he had a few glasses too much that night.

Jouno let out a few muffled moans as they continued to kiss passionately. His hands tangled themselves in the other's hair, melting in the other's embrace. He wanted this so bad. He didn't want this to end...

Suehiro finally realized what he was doing after another few seconds of kissing. This was wrong. He was taking advantage of Jouno. He shouldn't be doing this. Jouno wouldn't like it. He quickly pulled them apart, stopping it. Stopping everything.

Before Jouno processed what happened, Suehiro already left the room, leaving him alone, standing in the dark.

△▽△▽△

"Ugh I have such a hangover..." Jouno groaned, rubbing his forehead the next morning. Almost immediately, memories of him kissing Suehiro flooded in his mind. A deep blush immediately came over on his face as his hands automatically touched his own lips.

FUCK WHAT DID ME AND TECCHOU DO LAST NIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

He got up, almost in a panic, almost falling down. Maybe it was a dream. Yes. Definitely a dream. Because he would kill himself if it's not.

He did his morning routine, calmed himself down before heading downstairs. As he entered a room, silence immediately filled it. A suffocating silence.

"Morning, everyone" Jouno greeted, breaking the silence. Other greetings were given back, except for one. The one person he looked forward to being with.

"Morning, Tecchou" he sat at his own desk. However, he received no reply. He knew Suehiro was there. He could smell the flowery smell he had on him, even though it sounds weird. He could sense the other's presence.

So why isn't he saying anything?

"Tecchou!" Teruko's yell seemed to startle the said one.

"Huh? Yes, Teruko?"

"Are you gonna say anything to Jouno?!"

"What? Oh-uh, morning, uh, Jouno"

"Morni-"

"Anyways I have to go, excuse me please"

In a flash, he was gone. Teruko had a very confused expression on her face. "What happened, Jouno? Why is he acting like that?"