"Ms. Irene, for you po." my alaga told me. He gave me chocolates. "Oh, wow! Thank you, you don't have to." I replied and smiled at him.

My students are not that kid anymore, they're like teenagers.

"Thank you ko lang po kasi kahit hindi po ako ganun kagaling eh pinagtitiyagaan mo pa rin ako." I smiled.

"Nako, you're good playing kaya! But thank you, I appreciate so much, what I've been telling you guys, practice makes perfect. Just keep it up." I told him and he smiled.

"Go na. Let's start na." I told him.

I just teach them and parang hindi na katulad ng kanina ang tugtog nila.

"Boys at the back, magsabay sabay naman kayo. And you, young man sumabay ka sa beat, may sarili kang beat." I told them, calmly.

I don't want to shout as much as I can. Pinagdaanan ko rin naman yan e.

"Ulit tayo ha. Better not to make any mistake na, ilang araw nang tinutugtog yan." I told them.

---

Another two hours have past.

"Okay guys, back up na! Goodbye and see you tomorrow!" I told them and went to my table na.

Nagsilabasan naman na sila. I looked at the clock and it's already 12:03 and I'm not still eating.

I arranged my stuffs and about to go home now.

"Irene, here's the food. Nilagay ko nalang sa Tupperware as I know iuuwi mo lang din yan." it's Alex.

"Oh, thank you! I'm about to go home na pala." I told him.

"Okay. Ingat ka ha?" he reminded me, I smiled and make beso to him.

Lumabas naman na ako at nakasalubong ko pa si Charles.

"Irene, hatid na kita?" he asked. "Ah no na, thank you. My car is with me." I replied, he nodded.

Pauwi na ako ngayon at napagdesisyunan na huminto sa mini mart.

I will just get some noodles as I'm craving for it!

While paying, someone called me. "Ms Irene?" I looked at her.

"Omg, hi po!" I chuckled. "Hi!" I replied, nagtatatalon naman siya.

"Can I take a picture with you po?" she asked. "Oh, sure sure." I replied and make closer to her.

After three pictures. "Thank you po, Ms. Irene." she thanked me. "No worries, mauna na ako ha?" I replied, she smiled.

Lumabas naman na ako at nagdrive na.

I already arrived and now using an elevator. I unlocked the door and went in.

Nilagay ko naman sa kusina yung mga pinamili ko.

I went to my room to change my clothes. I decided to call Aimee to ask her of she already ate.

She answered it in no time. "Yes ate?" she asked.

"I'm now home. Kumain kana ba?" I asked.

"Yes ate. Kasama ko mga blockmates ko." she replied.

"Okay sige. Gabi ba talaga ang uwi mo?" I asked. "Baka hindi na pala, ate. Baka mamayang 4pm lang din."

"Sige. Ingat ka." I replied and ended the call.

I went to the kitchen to cook the noodles I bought.

After, I decided to watch Netflix. I also eat the foods Alex gave me.