The Party That Went Wrong

Yeah so I may or may not have ruined a good character in this chapter lol- THIS CONTAINS SENSATIVE TOPICS SO LEAVE IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!

————

At exactly 9 O Clock, Sherlock walked up to the house. It was a large, nearly mansion-like place. Irene sure was rich.

He walked past groups and groups of people making their way into the house. One he got inside, there was a crowd of people. He took out his phone and stood on a corner.

"Sherlock!! Sherlock over here!" He heard someone shout, then he noticed John Watson standing with Mary, Molly, Irene and Greg. They waved.
Sherlock smiled and walked over to them.

"Hey Sherlock! I want expecting you to come!" Molly said happily.
"I'm kind of confused how you're here Molly.." sherlock said, grinning a bit.
"Oh shush you! You KNOW me and Irene have Been friends for AGESSSSS!!" Molly laughed.

Greg passed Sherlock a small glass.
"Cheers, mate." He said and downed the drink fast. He made a face afterwards.
"Ugh, disgusting! What is this Irene??" Greg asked her.
She smiled devilishly.
"One or two alcoholic beverages mixed together...strong ones, may I add.." she laughed.
"Oh god..Sherlock, I don't think you should try it haha, you won't be able to handle it.." Greg said, pretending to get sick.
Sherlock laughed. He looked at the drink. Then all of a sudden, he downed it instantly.
The 5 of them stared at him. No reaction.

"How in the fuck...?" Mary said shocked. Molly's mouth dropped open, Irene stared st him impressed and Greg just stood there in awe. Sherlock looked at John. He was looking at him back, red in the face.

"How??" Greg said loudly.
"I...I don't know I just...drank it and it is pretty strong I guess..." sherlock muttered.
"Lemme try!" John said. He grabbed a glass and downed it as well. He made a face. Then he took another one and drank that one as well.

"Careful, you don't wanna get drunk!" Molly said, warning him.
"What do you mean, Molls? This is what this party was for! To get drunk, get laid and get destroyed!" Irene laughed, and lifted a glass in the air.

"To getting Drunk, laid and destroyed!!" Everyone joined their cups in one and all repeated it and laughed their heads off.
Sherlock looked over at John. He was laughing at Irene. He smiled.
John looked at him and they made eye contact, until Sherlock looked away embarrassed.

Halfway through the party, someone turned the music up louder and it hit another level. Everyone got dancing. Molly and Greg danced for fun and couldn't stop laughing when Mary tried to do cartwheels and got sick in a bin. Irene cheered them on. Then she looked over at Sherlock who was talking to John.

She made her way over.
"Hey Sherlock...um..do you mind coming with me..?" She gave him her puppy dog eyes. Sherlock rolled his eyes but followed her.

Once they walked out into the empty halls, Irene pinned him against a wall and kissed him. Sherlock jumped and went to move away but couldn't. She moved her hands over his neck and shoulders.
She let go and breathed down his neck.
"What...what are you doing...??" Sherlock asked, slightly out of breath.
"Making out, obviously..?" Irene said smirking and then went back to kiss him again.
But this time, sherlock moved away.

Irene frowned.
"What? Do I look like I have rabies?"
"No I- no...! I just..." sherlock stuttered.
"Look at me, stupid. What's wrong? This is what happens at parties, haven't you ever been to one??" She asked him.

He stayed silent.
"No way...! And have you never kissed someone?? Surely you have....!" Irene asked, walking closer to him. He stayed silent again.
"Oh my god...of ALL people! YOU haven't kissed anyone??" She laughed.
"I-...." Sherlock muttered.
"You're literally...oh my fucking god haha. But...you are...you? I just can't believe it haha!" She laughed. She put her hands on his shoulders again and leaned in. This time Sherlock didn't move away. He felt embarrassed that Irene was laughing at him for such a stupid reason. He didn't know where to put his hands so he rested them on her hips which made her move closer into him. This made him feel uncomfortable, and he tried to move away but Irene was strong.

"Irene...please..I-...can you just stop for a moment...!" Sherlock tried to say. Irene wouldn't let him speak. It felt intense. He liked it. But he didn't.
He didn't know what to do. He didn't know how to stop it. Irene was brushing her hands down past his chest.

He decided this wasn't for him.

He pushed her away. Irene gasped angrily.
"What are you doing!?" She shouted.
"Just leave me alone! I don't..I don't want this..!! Not with you!" He shouted back.
"Why?? It's just a silly game and joke!!" She said, advancing towards him again.
"Irene, stay away please!"
"You're acting like I'm a monster, idiot! I'm not a fucking monster!" Irene shouted, getting closer and closer.
"Just...fuck off..!! Please!! I don't want to kiss you, alright?!" He yelled.

All of a sudden, the door opened and crashed against the umbrella holder, knocking it over. John looked wildly around. Then he saw Irene grabbing hold of Sherlock's arms, which were held up. He could see the fear in his eyes.

"Hey! Fuck off Irene! What the hell do you think you're doing??!" He yelled at her. Irene jumped and backed away.
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!" John ran over to her. She gasped in fear.

Sherlock moved away and leant against a wall, proceeding to slide down it and hugged his knees.

"IRENE THAT'S FUCKING MESSED UP!!! WHAT THE HELL?!" John grabbed hold of her wrists, then he let go. His anger built up inside of him. Molly, Greg and Mary had come to the door now and was witnessing this.

"YOU'RE A FUCKING MESSED UP SON OF A BITCH YKNOW THAT?! NOW GET AWAY FROM US. WE ARE LEAVING THIS HELL HOLE!!" He yelled in her face. Irene sneered in his face and ran off.

"YEAH PISS OFF!" He yelled after her.
"What the fuck is going on?!" Greg shouted. Molly ran over to Sherlock.
"I'll fucking take care of her...." Mary said, clearly pissed as hell. She stormed off after Irene.

"She fucking tried to assault him!" John's voice broke. He looked over at Sherlock who was a mess on the floor next to him Molly sat, hugging him. He had tears coming down his face. He looked so confused. It broke John's heart.

"Look guys, I'll take him home, you guys make sure Mary doesn't kill that bitch. I hope she does though..." John nodded to Molly and then to Greg. Molly hugged Sherlock one last time and got up and went with Greg.

John ran over to Sherlock.
"What the fuck happened sherlock..?! What did she do to you...??" John asked worried. But Sherlock couldn't answer, he was shaking so much.
John helped him up and they left the house together, early.