Where is he??

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SENSITIVE TOPICS AND GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS

John ran through the streets. He didn't bother ask his parents to drop him, and he wasn't too far away. It was 11 PM, he couldn't wake up his parents or else he wouldn't have been able to go find Sherlock. He couldn't get Harry's help either, she was out with her girlfriend.

John panted as he ran towards the door of the Holmes' house.
He knocked vigorously upon the door. No one answered. He ran around the side and looked in the window. No one was there as Sherlock had said.

John took out his phone and in trembling hands he typed and sent a message to Sherlock.

Sherlock! I'm here, is there a key to get in?? Is the door open??

There was no answer. John cursed under his breath. He ran back to the door and tried the handle. It opened easily.

John swore and slammed the door behind him.
"SHERLOCK?! IM HERE!!" He shouted through the house. No answer.

John ran around, checking each room then sprinted upstairs. He kicked open the bathroom door and saw Sherlock sitting on the ground, his arm bloody.

"Shit!! Sherlock what happened??" John cried, and ran over, his hands shaking. Sherlock looked slowly towards a smashed bottle in the bathtub. John shook his head worriedly.

"Sherlock! You need a doctor! We need to go to the hospital!" He said, trying to help him up. Sherlock shook his head.

"What?!" John said, shocked.
"No." Sherlock looked up at him.
"You..you can help me. I'm not going to the doctor.." Sherlock whispered.

"I- me?? No Sherlock! You need a proper doctor!" John cried.
"No!"

This made John jump. Then he sighed, a mixture of anger, confusion and sadness. He jumped up and sprang into action immediately. He grabbed a roll of bandages from the cupboard. He gently peeled Sherlocks hand away from the cut. John took a deep breath. He started wrapping up the bloody wound, meanwhile putting pressure on it.

"Sherlock...what happened?" John asked, staring him in the eyes.
"I already told you." Sherlock said, sounding slightly reluctant. John stared at him.
"You need to tell me the truth, Sherlock. I won't...I won't tell anyone..." John said. He really thought he had to tell someone but he couldn't do that to his friend.

Sherlock looked over at the bottle.
"It..it just happened...so fast..." he almost sounded confused.

John gestured gently to tell him to continue. Sherlocks eyes squinted, like he was about to start crying.

"It..it just happened okay!? I just...I have no idea... I was downstairs, my parents left the house to go somewhere with Eurus, and Mycroft isn't home from his trip yet. And I had the urge..the sudden, serious urge to...to smash something." Sherlock said, staring at the tiles on the wall.

John stared at him, eyes wide.

"I am not sure if I was angry or sad or.. or-...-" Sherlock stuttered madly. Then he stopped.
"Or if I just needed....needed to feel like I was...alive, you know?" Sherlock slowly looked at John. John nodded with him to try reassure him, when this had never even happened to him. It worried John sick.

"Look...do you wanna stay in my house tonight? My parents wouldn't care, and like, Harry has gone somewhere with her girlfriend. You need somewhere to stay, ASAP. You can't stay here, no one is here to look after you." John suggested, closing off the bandage and tying it.

Sherlock looked at him silently. Then John looked at him. They locked eyes.

"I- I mean, like you..you need somewhere to you know stay for the night until everything is okay!!" John explained frantically, blushing and looking away, back to the bandage.

Sherlock blushed but didn't look away.
"Yeah, right okay. Thank you." Sherlock accepted it. He didn't really have anywhere to go anyways.

John helped him up and they left the house.

Fifteen minutes later they were close to the park.

"I never knew Harry had a girlfriend." Sherlock said, to break the silence.
"Yep. They've been together for a while now. Mom and dad never approved." John rolled his eyes.
"Why not?" Sherlock asked. John looked at him as they walked.
"Well, because they never believed in girls loving girls and boys loving boys-..." John cut off his sentence. There was more silence. John hoped that Sherlock wouldn't have thought the situation was awkward and didn't notice the "boys loving boys" thing.

As he hoped, Sherlock was oblivious.
"But love is love?" He said.
"Yeah...it is..."

A pause.

"I think my parents wouldn't really care. Mycroft wasn't ever good with that though. He found it slightly weird. He wasn't rude or anything about it but Y'know." Sherlock said.
"He always found it awkward when I told him about Liam."

John breathed in.
"He's a bitch." John said.
"Liam?" Sherlock asked.
"Yeah. He deserved what he got. He shouldn't go around bullying and hurting people just because of their preferences." John said, protectively. Sherlock looked at him. Then looked away.

"Yeah."