school

Sherlock ran to the front door. He was in his uniform, well half of it. He didn't wear the jumper, only the shirt, school trousers and tie as it was too itchy.

"Brother, you need to eat." Mycroft said to him.
"I don't eat. I need to go to school now. I'm 16, I choose what I want to do." Sherlock scowled.

"Why in such a mad rush? Are you going to meet up with someone..?" Mycroft asked, taking an apple with him to sneak into Sherlock's bag.
Sherlock blushed.
"Yeah maybe, why would you care?" He replied angrily.
"Please tell me it's not that pig Liam...." Mycroft rolled his eyes.

Sherlock slapped his shoulder.
"I like him. Today I'm going to tell him." Sherlock said.

Mycroft scoffed.
"Careful.. he is captain of the opposite football team.. he seems pretty straight to me.." Mycroft said awkwardly. He never really liked talking about...that stuff...

"Well, I have to listen to you when you tell all of us you like a girl, so now you have to listen to me." Sherlock said, walking out the door.
"Yeah but I'm the one who likes GIRLS, Sherlock." He sighed.

"Mother, we are off now. We'll celebrate Eurus' 5th birthday when we get back." Mycroft shouted up to his mother.

"Have fun at school!" She shouted down to them.