Nurses Office

Sherlock slowly opened his eyes. He could make out that John and his strawberry blonde haired friend were talking beside him.
Sherlock looked around. He was in the nurses office, lying down on one of the beds.

"Sherlock!" John said, and came over to him. He looked very concerned.
"Are you okay??"
Sherlock nodded and tried to smile. Then he winced in pain. John sighed sadly.

"Burst lip, broken nose, fractured foot and a very large black eye.." John listed down the things. Sherlock sighed.
"Pretty sure your shoulder may be dislocated."
Sherlock looked up at him.
"You're lucky you didn't get a head injury!"

"H-how do you know all this..?" Sherlock asked. John smiled slightly.
"I love first aid. People were saying I should study to become a doctor." John answered. The other blonde laughed.
Sherlock raised an eyebrow painfully. The guy walked over.

"Greg Lestrade. You're Sherlock Holmes? I've heard a bit about you around the school and from John." Greg said, gently patting his good shoulder. Sherlock smiled.

There was a shout and the doors slammed open. Molly Hooper dashed in.
"Sherlock!! Oh my gosh!" She said coming over to him.
"Molly!" Sherlock said happily. He knew her from primary school, they were good friends.

John raised an eyebrow.
"You know each other?" John asked, surprised.
"Friends from primary!" Molly answered happily.

"Wait, do you know John as well?" Sherlock asked, sitting up slowly. Molly nodded.
Sherlock nodded back.
"Oh also, Irene is coming to see if you're okay." Molly rolled her eyes. Sherlock's nose scrunched up, then winced again.
"She never gave a damn about me. Why's she's coming to see me?" He asked. Molly shrugged.

"You mean Irene Adler?" John looked kind of shocked.
"Yeah." Lestrade looked impressed.
"You're friends with her? Isn't she like, a year above us?" Greg asked.
Sherlock nodded, painfully.

Irene walked through the doors, her dark black hair flowing behind her. She had rolled up her skirt higher, so it was just above her knees.
"Hello." She said, smiling. Greg's mouth opened. John tapped him and he realised and closed it again.

"Irene, why do you care for me now?" Sherlock joked. She laughed.
"You nearly died, course I'm here to see you, here." She flung a bag at him.

"Don't get too excited, it's just the pair of gloves you lost during P.E. once. Found them next to the 5th year lockers." She said.
"Thanks." Sherlock replied.

"I best be off, before that horrible maths teacher decides to give me another detention." She sighed. Molly stared at her.
"What do you mean?" Then she looked at her watch and gasped.

"We're gonna be late!!!" Molly said goodbye and ran out the doors, dragging a squirming Irene with her. Greg nodded to the both of them and walked after them, laughing.

Sherlock smiled. John smiled back. He was about to say something, but the doors swung open again. This time, Mrs. Holmes and Mycroft walked swiftly through.
Sherlock groaned.

"Sherlock!! Oh my god are you alright, honey??" His mother shouted, rushing over, Mycroft followed suit. John stepped back.

"What happened?!"
Sherlock stiffened.
"I- uh.. I just said something to someone that didn't agree with it...he didn't like what I said so this happened." Sherlock shortened the story down.
Mrs. Holmes put a hand over her mouth.

"I'm going to have a talk with the nurse to see if you're in a fit state to stay at school! Then a very stern chat with the principal..." she announced and walked off.

"John, and you are..?" John introduced himself to Mycroft. Mycroft shook his hand.
"Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock's older brother.." then he turned to look at Sherlock. He raised an eyebrow. He knew when Sherlock was lying.

"Right, what ACTUALLY happened, Sherlock?" He said. He wasn't angry, he was worried. Sherlock noticed this and sighed.

"I told Liam I liked him, he beat me up for it and his goons shouted stuff at me.." he said. Mycroft listened to him, not changing emotions, but John's eyes widened.

"An even better reason to have beaten them up.." John said, anger in his eyes. Mycroft looked at him in confusion.
"If John wasn't there to save me, I probably would've bled to death." Sherlock told him.
Mycroft stared at Sherlock. Then he looked looked back at John.

"Thank you very much for being there for him.." Mycroft said to John. John nodded.
Mycroft sighed.
"He's probably going to be suspended..." Mycroft said.

"I'll probably also get suspended.. I did do a lot of damage back.." John said, looking at the floor. Sherlock looked at him sadly.

"I'm going after mother, I'll see you at home." Mycroft said to Sherlock. He hesitated. Sherlock thought he was about to hug him, but then Mycroft walked away. He sighed.

"Cheer up mate, at least you didn't, Y'know...die." John said, kicking the side of the table next to the medical bed. Sherlock rolled his eyes.
"Yes, very comforting..." he said. John looked at him. Then they both burst out laughing.