Chapter 277: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (19-20)

Start from the beginning

Unfortunately, this big brother still overestimates himself too much.

Before he pressed the shutter, a powerful hand suddenly stretched out behind him, and directly picked up the thin and small paparazzi.

"My friend, can you take a picture of our young master if you want to take it?"

Da Zhou led a group of bodyguards, walking slowly from the other side.

One easily snatched the camera from the paparazzi's hand, took out the memory card inside, and snapped it off.

He laughed extremely dangerously, "Are you a newcomer? Go back and ask your editor, what is the price of offending the He family."

"me……"

The paparazzi was so scared by these sturdy men that they shivered.

Although he is new here, he really doesn't know what the situation is.

But, who is not afraid of this kind of super boy group that goes to the hospital every minute and lie down for half a month?

"I dare not, I will go now, I will go now!"

The paparazzi hurriedly struggled out of the sturdy man carrying him, took the camera back, and ran away dingy...

Some of the surrounding ones have not been discovered, and they dare not stay long, and they have passed through the small woods and escaped outside the fence...

Until all the aura of disobedience disappeared, Da Zhou's respectful return came from He Xi's in-ear Bluetooth headset.

"Master, it's a good place."

"Ok."

The boy responded in a low voice.

He breathed out lightly, continued to squeeze the hand of the little guy who had been sleeping in the dark, and closed his eyes again.

...

Soon, it was the program recording day of the Danfeng Girl College.

In the last issue, the lyrics and music of the first performance song were decided. In this issue, the trainee girls will begin to choreograph and dance for each song.

Xiang Xing’s Team A sang Adagio love songs, and the requirements for dance were not very high.

However, the original owner was notoriously uncoordinated before, and even the simplest movement that she made would be too stiff to see.

As a result, the entire team looked worried and depressed when they entered the dance studio.

Except for Xiang Xing.

She had a relaxed face, drinking a cup of taro pudding pearl milk tea, and bounced in.

In addition, her popularity has soared in recent times, as well as the heat of the last live broadcast. As soon as the talents came in, most of the cameras were aimed at her.

Angrily, Jiang Meng and others gritted their teeth secretly.

However, it quickly evoked a sarcastic sneer.

It doesn't matter. With her dancing level, the more cameras she has now, the more embarrassing scenes there will be.

They just wait for the good show.

...

"...Well, before arranging moves, I will test your level first."

Dan Academy's dance instructor, petite and cute, was known as the "Sweetheart Little Whirlwind" in the circle of singer Bain En, with his hands on his back, and glanced at the girls in Team A from left to right.

He couldn't help but tilt his head with a smile, "Which one of you has no basis in dancing?"

"I!"

When the voice fell, a small, soft and white hand was raised vigorously.

"...Ha, only Xiang Xing is there."

Seeing the only raised hand, Bain secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

At the same time, he raised his heart.

Xiang Xing's initial stage... She is still impressed.

Good deed, the difficulty of teaching this one is probably even more difficult than the triple jump of the six full teachers...

Nevertheless, the professional qualities of many years of artist qualifications did not make her show any embarrassment, only enthusiastically beckoned to Xiangxing.

"Xiang Xing, come here first, do a few simple movements with me, let me see your physical coordination."

"good."

The little guy obediently responded, jumping to Bain.

Bain thought for a while and took out a set of the most basic dance moves.

"Come on, keep up with me, one, two..."

As the music and the teacher's beat sounded, Xiang Xing took a deep breath, staring at Bain's movements in front of him, and followed the dance in a decent way.

However, seeing this scene, the teammates behind her were taken aback.

what's the situation?

Although the teacher's movements are very simple, can Xiang Xing actually keep up?

To be honest, this action is much more difficult than the children's collective dance action when she started on stage!

It's only in the past three weeks, how did she learn...

"...Huh? It's not completely without foundation."