Chapter 276: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (17-18)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Wait a minute..."

...

ten minutes later.

Carrying a cup of taro pudding and a cup of matcha Olei, Xiang Xing jumped to a small forest in a remote corner of the campus.

She catted herself stubbornly, looked around in the woods for a while, and finally saw He Xi's trail.

At that time, the boy was sitting comfortably and leaning under a big tree.

He put on his school uniform jacket and closed his eyes, as if resting.

The noon sun shines through the shade of the trees and flickers the delicate cheeks with perfect contours, adding a little bit of the unique youthful texture of his age.

The little guy lifted his pink lips and chuckled lightly.

Walked over at a light pace.

"..."

He Xi heard a rustle of plastic bags, coming from far and near. He Xi, who was only closing his eyes and rested, couldn't help but linger for a moment.

The slender and thick feather eyelashes trembled slightly, and he slowly opened his brown eyes, aroused them slightly, following the prestige.

Suddenly, he saw a cup of matcha Olei, right in front of his eyes.

"Drink two cups of milk tea, you treat me as a buffalo~"

Xiang Xing smiled happily, squatted down, and shook the milk tea cup in his hand towards the teenager, "Here, your favorite."

"You know it again."

He Xi frowned lightly and laughed.

He took it, opened it directly, and took a sip.

Immediately opened his eyes slightly.

I also went to sugar...

"Da Zhou told you."

He thought of the big mouth he had entrusted to give the milk tea coupons, and his lips even more laughed.

"Ok."

The little guy nodded honestly.

She squatted for a while, then blinked her eyes again, and lifted her fingertips like green onions.

Pointed to the other side of the tree, and asked seriously, "Can I sit here?"

She squatted with numb legs.

Moreover, other places are quite sun-dried, so there is no need to enjoy the shade.

"..."

He Xi did not answer, but looked at her quietly.

In the next second, he suddenly stretched out his hand, clasped the delicate wrist that she was still holding, and pulled it gently in the future.

He brought her directly to his side, next to his arm, and leaned lightly on the tree trunk.

"Let's talk for a while."

Without waiting for Xiang Xing to speak, the young man suddenly turned his handsome face lightly and glanced at her with sapphire eyes.

Faintly, "Tell me, why did you enter the entertainment industry?"

As he spoke, he paused again.

Then add, "My instinct tells me, why would you go there if you don't like it?"

"..."

Xiang Xing stopped when he asked, and was a little speechless for a while.

To be honest.

The original owner will enter the entertainment circle, indeed, it is not because of a special liking.

It was Xiang Yun's intentional indoctrination since childhood, and constantly hinted at her in all aspects, suggesting that her entertainment industry is a good place to pursue dreams.

The purpose, naturally, is to prevent her from having the slightest chance to contact the family business.

As for this, should she tell He Xi?

Xiang Xing thought for a moment.

Still clenched his little hand slightly and took a deep breath.

Say honestly: "It's my brother's arrangement."

"..."

Her answer caused the teenager beside her to be directly stunned.

The brown pupils were even more tinged with a touch of shock.

Although, in his investigation, Xiang Yun was instigated, and the real suspicion of being behind the scenes was indeed the biggest.

But in his investigation, Xiang Xing should not have known all of this.

But she not only knows now.

Even told him directly without hesitation.

He Xi suddenly remembered his vain guess.

Can not help but faintly outline the delicate corners of his lips, and smile secretly.

She really became more interesting.

Thinking of this, he also learned her appearance and took a deep breath.

Turning his gaze again, he asked directly, "Why did you tell me."

"what."

Xiang Xing smiled calmly.

The corners of the soft eyes droop slightly, and the voice is soft, "I have no friends, and my family can't be trusted."

"That's why you want me to help you?"

When the boy's voice fell, the little guy suddenly felt a rustling noise from his side.

Immediately afterwards, I saw him suddenly come back.

The slender arms crossed her ears once again, supporting them on the tree trunk.

With a touch of pressure, the exquisite handsome face suddenly leaned in front of him.

The voice was still dumb, but he was smiling, "Will you need me to help you?"