His majesty...just gave hints about liking me.

Or did he? Maybe I was just delusional?

No...he literally asked me how long it will take for him to win my heart over.

"I have a feeling your first baby will be a girl, your majesty. And she would surely take after you."

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts, she looked at Historia and Frieda. The one who spoke was Historia. Her cheeks still felt warm, now thinking about having a baby with the emperor.

"Yeah...I would love a daughter."

"Then next a son, your majesty!" Frieda gleefully said. "He will surely take after his majesty!" The young lady even added.

The empress scoffed, she looked away, rubbing her nape out of embarrassment.

Why are we even talking about this...

"Come to think of it, your majesty. Your wedding anniversary had already passed and you didn't have a celebration because both you and his majesty were busy with your own duties." Lady Finger spoke.

She looked at her ladies-in-waiting who were all smiling teasingly at her.

"How about you visit his majesty tonight, your majesty?"

Y/n's eyes widened.

"F-for what?"

"To celebrate your wedding anniversary."

--

Zeke put out the fire of his cigarette on his ashtray, he leaned back on his chair, letting out a sigh. His table is filled with medical books, notes he made and other stuff.

An open letter is at the side, a letter from Mr. Ksaver, a man whom he met before he entered Sina Medical School.

The blond man stared up at the ceiling.

And his thoughts were quick to be filled with Y/n, it's at times like this, when he is alone, not occupied with something or just at any random times, he'll think of Y/n.

She lives in his mind rent free.

That's actually crazy for him.

How can he long for a married woman?

How dare he love the empress?

Someone he can't hold.

Someone he can't have.

"Zeke, are you still awake?"

The blond guy was interrupted when his classmates knocked on his door. "Yeah."

"You wanna join? We're going to grab a drink tonight. There is a festival in the town. Lots of delicious alcohol will surely be available in PUBs."

Zeke sighed, he looked at his table. He's busy, he rather studies all night, but then he knows he won't be able to focus anymore.

"Yeah. Sure. I'll just get ready."

--

The emperor smiled a bit, as he watched
Y/n looking so amazed while watching a group of dancers performing in the middle of the road, dancing a traditional dance.

He still couldn't believe that Y/n asked him to go out of the imperial palace tonight to see the festival in the interior city.

It's only the two of them close to each other.

Sir Levi, Sir Reiner and Lady Annie are somewhere staying on guard and some other knights. They have to be present wherever the empress and emperor are.