Chapter 271: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (7-8)

Start from the beginning

——Because she sang a song?

The little guy couldn't help scratching the back of his head in wonder.

After thinking about it, I subconsciously wanted to ask Ya Ya, what is this situation.

However, the connection with Ya Ya was broken again because of He Xi's departure!

How troublesome...

...

However, during a lunch break, a video of Xiang Xing singing in a music class was posted on Weibo by his classmates.

Netizens and fans were equally dumbfounded after listening.

[This Nima was sung by Xiang Xing? Is it too far from the show? ? ]

[Did you find someone to stand by the side, and then she poses? ]

[? ? ? I am a classmate of her, and I promise to sing it by her deity. ]

[One said, you know how to sing, why do you want to scream directly on the show? Show effect? ]

[By the way, that piano player is really good... but the size is so thick that you can't even tell if it's a male or a female. ]

At that time, Xiang Xing, who was lying on the desk sadly reminding him of his homework, suddenly buzzed and vibrated the mobile phone in his pocket.

...Who is so rude, call during school hours.

The little guy murmured silently in his heart, took out his phone, and glanced at it.

Huh.

It turned out to be the exclusive agent Xiang Yun assigned her, Li Wei.

She rolled her eyes and thought for a while, and finally got up in silence, ran to a corner where no one was there to answer the phone.

"crooked?"

"...Miss! What's the matter with your hot search!"

Li Wei's yelling and yelling suddenly came from the other end of the receiver. He was surprised, but also a little bit unbelievable, "You, you shouldn't really find a singer in the school like the netizens said. Bar?"

After all, the Xiang family knows what level of singing the eldest lady is!

However, Xiang Xing was baffled by her question.

"Why do I want to sing on behalf of?"

She tilted her head and frowned suspiciously.

The sound quality of the original lady is pretty good.

The so-called "no ability to sing" and big white voice are just because the original host lady didn't find the correct vocal position, so she sang the same as she said.

But she is different.

In a previous life, her original lady sister left a wealth of singing skills and experience as a legacy, plus her small brain with super memory, it is not difficult to sing a song normally.

"what?"

Listening to the microphone on the other end, it didn't seem to be a lie, Li Wei was directly stunned.

I couldn't help swallowing, and said in disbelief, "So... Miss you really sang it?"

"Then you want me to sing to you on the phone now?"

The little guy rolled his eyes and groaned angrily.

She has no affection for Xiang Yun's group of people now, and hopes that they will explode on the spot and say goodbye.

"Ah! No need..."

Li Wei was a little nervous by her unkind tone, and said hurriedly, "Okay, I know, you have to go to class... By the way, you will be recording the show in the evening. Remember to be prepared and it is best to practice more..."

"..."

Xiang Xing didn't bother to listen to her babble again.

He stuck out his tongue at the screen of the phone and hung up the phone directly.

...

After school, Xiang Xing was directly transferred to the recording studio of Danfeng Girls' College by Li Wei.

Because of the hot search at noon, she just came to the preparation room and received a lot of scorching eyes.

Some were shocked, some were secretly envious, and some were even more jealous and disgusted because of her topical discussion again...

The little guy sighed helplessly in his heart.

She really admired the original owner for being able to live freely in such an environment.

After the personnel arrived, the recording of the program officially began.

In the previous show, the trainee girls have been divided into six groups, and each group cooperated to prepare for the first performance.

And has decided on the theme of the song, and also composed the lyrics and music.

For this recording, it was the turn of Xiang Xing's team to sing the part assigned by the part.

However, after listening to the initial assignment of the part, the singer-producer, well-known singer Song Hailun, frowned silently.

He turned his eyes directly to Xiang Xing: "Xiang Xing, I will listen to you singing the chorus."

"good."

Xiang Xing nodded and sang the chorus obediently.

A group of teammates suddenly discovered that Song Hailun's eyes lit up after listening to her singing.

The film crew accurately positioned his small expression and immediately transferred all the cameras to capture this scene in all directions.

...

"Your singing skills have indeed improved a lot."