Chapter 269: Girl idol, she just wants to get the first place! (3-4)

Start from the beginning

What do these brothers and sisters say.

One is to be a master of heaven and earth, and the other is to be sluggish.

It really deserves to come out of a womb...

It's no wonder that the Xiangfu ambassador next to her, the original owner's fiancé, Xiang Jiazhi, and real estate tycoon He Xi's eldest son He Xi, has to do everything possible to avoid this commercial marriage.

Also because of the original host's comments, the impression of her was extremely bad.

And now, the mess left by the original lady's sister is just buckled on her own head.

The little guy feels even more bleak...

Fortunately, at this point in time, the original owner has just stepped into the entertainment industry with one foot, and is still a small personal trainee.

Yes, there is still room for salvation.

Xiang Xing retracted all his little emotions and sat up straight again.

Suddenly thinking of something, he couldn't help quietly turning his soft eyes to his side, glancing at the slender hands that were holding the reference book and covering his face.

He gazed depressedly at the custom-made Seiko quartz watch worn on the wrist, and secretly stared at the gray eagle embossment on the dial.

This time the duck will really reincarnate.

It turned out to be directly at Ren Hexi's place and became his watch...

What a vanity activation.

She didn't know what to say.

Humph.

Thinking about it, the little guy turned his attention to the classroom again.

Suddenly, the music classroom was a bit noisy.

It seems that in the ten minutes she watched the plot, the teacher did not show up.

The classmates were also discussing suspiciously.

Until a boy whispered from the door: "The man is back! Sit quietly!"

Soon, Xiang Xing saw a pretty handsome girl hurried in from outside the classroom.

If she remembered correctly, the person called "a man-in-law" should be Zhang Ruoli, a member of the study committee of her second year class.

"Looking for it!"

After she entered the door, she first gave the whistleblower sitting at the door a fierce look.

Afterwards, he walked quickly to the podium, shrugging his shoulders helplessly, "Mr. Zhao said that there was something at home and temporarily asked for leave to go back... The director asked us to either go back to study or do freely in the music classroom."

"...It must be free activity!"

When the students heard it, they couldn't help jumping three feet high with joy, laughing and joking.

Makes the already noisy music classroom even more noisy...

Listening to the rumbling magic sound filled his ears, Xiang Xing couldn't help puffing up his soft face, silently unfolding the textbook, and tightly covering his little head.

It's so noisy.

Because I practiced all night recording the songs to be performed on the show, my body didn't sleep much last night.

That's why she will make up for the rest in class.

Of course, this is not what it should be, and good kids cannot learn.

Fortunately, with the passage of time, the incompetent noise around has gradually turned into a more orderly conversation.

"Just telling jokes here is so boring."

"Hey, man, show us some movies. Didn't Zhao also play when he was lazy."

"What's the difference between watching a movie and what you usually watch in class... Anyway, it's a music class, let's sing?"

"Singing touches my skill blind spot..."

"Hurt, everyone forgot about our superstar transfer students? It's all on variety shows. Isn't it difficult to sing a few pop songs?"

Hearing the direction of the topic, Xiang Xing couldn't help rolling his eyes in depression.

Soon, a pair of eyes watching the play also looked at her directly.

A tall girl who looked like her eldest sister directly took out her mobile phone and turned on the video recording function.

Shooting directly at Xiang Xing, and laughed freely: "Xiang Xing, sing to us the theme song of your Danfeng Girls Academy, we want to listen to the live version!"

"Yes, yes, and it's the live version of our popular No.1!"

The surrounding students also booed.

However, Xiang Xing did not speak immediately.

He just blinked his soft watery eyes and scanned the crowd of noisy students back and forth.

Crooked his head, thinking about it for a moment.

In the previous life, the original owner was like this, he was targeted by his classmates as soon as he turned around.