Chapter 263: Picked up a cute Corgi (55-56)

Start from the beginning

"As long as you get out of the small shortcut here, you can safely escape from this base..."

However, the little guy's words have not yet fallen, a muscular man transformed from a big orange tiger, but carrying a big gun, jumped out directly.

She waved her hand boldly and interrupted her.

"Little girl! You and your husband came to rescue us, and I will never sit back and watch! Don't say anything about how to escape, let's save people first!"

"We think so too!"

The others also danced with knives and guns, shouting in unison.

Seeing this scene, Xiang Xing felt a warm heart.

"...Thank you everyone!"

She was excited and bowed deeply at the crowd.

Then, after sending some animals that couldn't be transformed into the secret passage, a group of people happily killed them in the direction of the laboratory...

Soon, several members of the patrolling organization in the base discovered this group of men who were coming and holding their own weapons and shields in their hands.

Makes the members directly stunned.

What, what's the situation? !

It took a while for the members of the organization to react, and they all took out guns and shot them.

But what they didn't expect was that these strange people were actually very vigorous!

Not only did the attack rely on various rolls and dodges, the entire force of people, on the contrary, approached more and more...

And what they use in their hands are all the latest weapons in the base...

But after a while, these people were shot flying by a group of demonized animals.

Under the leadership of Xiang Xing, the group of people took the weakest shortcut of the guards and rushed directly to the front of the laboratory.

"...Wu Tianlie! I came to you to settle the account!!"

Following the loud roar of Uncle Dahong, the door of the Sky Hunting Organization laboratory was kicked open by him.

However, the scene here made all the animals, even Xiang Xing, stunned.

In the laboratory, there are obvious and extremely tragic marks of fighting.

However, all the seriously injured people lying on the ground and humming are all members of the Tianhun organization.

A big white wolf with a vigorous and powerful body was standing on the big table in the middle of the laboratory.

The fur on his mouth has been dyed scarlet, his eyes are cold and sharp, as if overlooking all beings, coldly despising the people in that place.

Including the trembling boss of the Sky Hunting organization and the old doctor, who is also the real leader of the Sky Hunting organization-Wu Tianlie.

"You, you, don't come over!"

The leader of the organization struggled, stepped on the floor, and kept backing up, holding an anesthesia gun tremblingly in his hand, pointing at the big white wolf.

But in fact, he has no bottom.

Prior to this, he had already shot at this ferocious beast for an unknown number of shots.

But the most potent anesthetic in the world has no effect on him!

——Is this still an ordinary animal!

As for Wu Tianlie, he squinted his old muddy eyes and stared at the big white wolf.

There was strange excitement in his eyes.

It really was him.

Twenty years ago, on Sirius Mountain, the little wolf who was forced to kill his father and skin him.

Unexpectedly, not only did he successfully evolve into a human, but he also evolved so perfectly...Even strong anesthetics can be immune!

Thinking about it, Wu Tianlie couldn't help laughing violently.

"Little Wolf...oh no, I should call you Professor Ke Da now."

The old man's smile was filled with endless sneer, "Professor Ke Da, long time no see."

"Ah."

Ko Nai also glanced at the old man lightly with his blue eyes cold.

The corner of his mouth smiled, "Wu Tianlie, the Yucheng Special Investigation Team, has deciphered the specific location of your headquarters base, and your 20-year plan will soon come to naught."

"Originally, with your achievements in the field of biozoology, perhaps the investigative team could handle it leniently."

As the big white wolf said, he suddenly jumped off the big table and walked slowly towards the two of them.

The arbitrary curvature of the corners of the mouth is even worse.

"But your mouth is too worrying, so Captain Yan gave me a privilege... Guess what?"