Past is past

Past is past. It's happen now to Yoonsae. Her mom secretly having a relationship with Jinyoup. But, she can't got angry because it's her own mom choice. Where there have happiness, there also have sadness. She got a sons named Inyeop but unfortunately she died because got pushed by her scandal then got killed by her husband's enemy. It's her fate that human cannot predict. The lost of mom since baby and kid are hurt that grow someone with grudge. The feeling of revenge cannot being removed until they get what they want. How strong is love feeling between family is stronger than others. But sometimes it can be weakness of someone too. 

Jungkook: Where is mom and dad? Wait.. uncle and aunty too.

Yoonsae: Work

Jin: Oh so today we're not going to-

Jimin: Class! Yeay..

Namjoon: Don't be so happy.

Beomgyu: So continue the story, Joori? Dansae?

Joori&Dansae: Story?

Hyuka: Your past.

Joori: Oh

Dansae: Where did we stop? *they all don't remember.

Yoonsae: Diary

Taehyung: Oh yeah that.

Joori: Ok like this.. when we found that diary we read that he said "they haunt we because I saw he killed her"

Dansae: Then we found a usb drive there. We tried to open it but can't so take time to hacked it.

Joori: Then the next day, Bomi uncle can hacked it and we watch a video.

Dansae: The video showed that one guy with many people standing there aybe his bodyguard. But there have a women. She is crying, and a sudden that guy pushed her until that women fall down. Well, thats in the first floor.

Namjoon: She died?

Joori: Yes,it's clearly my dad said killed.

Hoseok: Hyung? *he said as looking at Jin

Jin: Where is that? and What day?

Dansae: Wait lemme refresh my memory.... oh yes, September 2005. I don't remember that day.

Jungkook: Wait.. what?!

Joori: Why?

Taehyun: Who? Who killed her? Do you know it?

Joori: That women and our dad got killed by same person...Pyscho.

Yeonjun: Who is it?

Yoonsae thought 'Damn, its still the same. They thought that he killed them. Damn. Now, Bts and Txt know bout it. I'm sure they will kill him.'

Yoongi: Lemme.. *take his laptop.

After Yoongi doing his job.He did it and show it to them.

'Thank godness that I hack some info bout Inyeop' Yoonsae thought as she exhale.

Jimin:Oh his name is Hwang Jinyeop.

Jungkook:Like I have heard it somewhere.

Jin:Princi-

Joori: Yeah!Principal!Tomorrow we will go there!And kill him.

Hoseok: No don't.Let just see what he will do.If he is mafia why he need open the university.

Dansae: He's right Joori.

Namjoon: He's not mafia anymore. As you can see here, he already retired from being mafia.

Jin: who knows maybe he has repented.

Yoonsae: Thats the point. Don't rush bout something. We would never know what inside someone mind. 

Beomgyu:Imagine have a plot twist HAHHAHAA

Taehyun: Plot twist bout what?

Yeonjun: Pyscho didn't killed him.Who knows well you didn't saw that Jinyeop killed him right. And didn't mention Jinyeop name.

Beomgyu:Yup Hyung, you're thinking bout exactly what I'm thinking.

Soobin: We should just ask him then.

Hyuka:Are you crazy?!What if what they thought  is right? We will be die there.

Yoonsae: Bring your weapon along you then,easy.

As they done discuss bout that they al go to their own room and doing their own activities. Yoonsae go to her room and tell her assistent and Jinyeop to meet up.Well,meeting.

-TO BE CONTINUE-