A year later..~

Inyeop:Yeay can't wait!

Bangchan:Hey,Inie(nickname for Inyeop)calm down you might broke the sofa.

Inyeop:Hehe sorry.

LeeKnow:How you said to him about Inie?

Felix:Your sibling will enter the university too right?

Han:Woahh,so thats mean they will know about Inie.

Hyunjin:I heard TXT there too.

Changbin:Woah really.Wow who know that one of them will be your sibling's boyfriend-Ouch!

Bangchan:Deserve it.

Seungmin:Hey guys,calm down before Yoonsae get angry.

Han:Damn right.

Yoonsae:I don't care about they being my sibling boyfriends as long they don't hurt them.

Changbin:Nice..

Yoonsae:I said that...

-Flashback-(it's related with the second link if you forgot about it you may look at NO!IMPOSSIBLE part)

Knock..knock..

??:Come in.

Yoonsae:Sir,I have something to tell.

Jinyeop:Yeah,what is it?Yoonsae right?Take a sit.

Yoonsae:*sit*Yeah.Before that lemme show something.*open her phone and show the video of her mum confession*

Jinyeop:Is that for real?*hold his tears**Yoonsae nod*

Jinyeop:Who are you?How you know this?Where is my son?

Yoonsae:I'm Park Yoonhae.I got this from my uncle who take care of me before he got killed by Cho Dochul.Your son is alright.Next year,he will enter this university.He really want to meet you.

Jinyeop:You're Somun's lost daughter?Eunbi's daughter?Why White Devil killed Eunbi and your uncle?

Yoonsae:Yeah I am.White Devil killed her because she's Evil's wife.My uncle?Because he-he hide me.White Devil know that my uncle safe me so he want me.But my uncle don't want it.So,he died.Your son already know everything since he with me for a long time.

Jinyeop:Owh,Sorry to hear that.Long time?

Yoonsae:He live with me.Not with me actually but he more to my people like that.I lived with my family.

Jinyeop:Family?

Yoonsae:I got adopted before my uncle died but that time Inyeop already work with me and that time i don't know about this too.I got know about this after my uncle died..the end

Jinyeop:Ohh got it.Thanks Yoonhae for telling me.

Yoonsae:Don't call me Yoonhae.Just Yoonsae and keep this secret.I don't want anyone get into trouble.

Jinyeop:Ok sorry.I will.

Yoonsae:Take care of yourself.Even you already retired from being mafia,you're still have enemy.

Jinyoup:I know that*smile*

Yoonsae:I have to go now.Bye.

Jinyoup:Bye.

-end of flashback-

Han:Woah!!.Nice you're straighforward.

Seungmin:So,i think here everyone in mafia world know about Evill have daughter and she got kidnapped by White Devil.

Jeongin:I think so.

Yoonsae:Yeah.

Inyeop:Thanks Noona.

Yoonsae:It's okay.You're my brother after all.

Bangchan:Still here answer Felix and Han questions.

Yoonsae:Yeah my siblings enter too.That's why I ask Inyeop will not talk to me in university.It will make problem.Plus,i think he will not get to much attention since he's not like that.Well,me too.So that's not a big problem.

Changbin:Ok all clear.

Han:Got it.