0.93

_______________________________
Delusion & Third
_______________________________

"I ADMIT IT, I did a bad thing," She began, eyes tearing up as everyone watched her. "I should never have done that to her."

I watched as Castiel Vanlea comforted his niece in his arms.

I'm very confused.

"You see? She admits her faults. You had no need to do this to her." Castiel grits out. Vincenzo blankly stared at the two while Prince was glaring daggers.

I was just oh-so very confused.

"How is she the victim?" I mumble out loud. I meant to say it under my breath, I swear I did, but it slipped out a little louder than I thought it would.

All eyes turned to me as my hand subconsciously landed on my lips.

"What?" Castiel questioned. His eyes were trained on me.

"I mean... Mr. Vanlea, your niece kept me for a long period of time and tortured me. I could have died, my children could have died." I say, my hand landing on my stomach. "And all under the delusion of getting Prince back?"

Castiel remained silent, watching as my eyes shifted from him to Noelle.

"Do you even love him? Or did you want him for some other reason? Like power? Is that why?" I question, honestly curious. "Do you even love Junior? You were forced to leave him once, yes, but you should have fought for him. With your life if need be, because that's your son. That's what real mothers do for their children."

I could see the confused look on Princes' face but decided to ignore it, focusing on Noelle.

"After all the shit you've done, why shouldn't you be killed?" I finish, all eyes eventually landing back on her.

Before she could answer Castiel interrupted her, causing me to internally roll my eyes.

"She is the mother of your son." He reasoned. "Heir to the mafia, he needs a mother's guidance."

"He already has a mother's guidance." Vincenzo sighed. He downed his drink in one swift gulp, I could nearly feel it burn my throat. He exhaled just as a servant rushed to refill his glass and he continued. "My daughter-in-law is more than capable."

I looked to Vincenzo with a smile, turning to Prince to see him staring at his father before giving him a nod of agreement.

This is possibly the only time I've seen them agree on something.

"You can't seriously believe that." Noelle scoffs.

"I do." He responds plainly. The sternness was practically oozing out of Vincenzo. I couldn't help but be grateful that he was on our side.

"My father and Royal have convinced me not to have your niece killed and not to kill off your Mafia." Prince said, directing his attention to Castiel.

"Yes, we figured talking this out would be the best idea. Otherwise I should have let my son do what he wished." Vincenzo stated.

"Talk this out? You mean if I would allow you to kill my niece? Are you crazy?!" He exclaimed, flinging his arms protectively around Noelle. "There is no way I would allow for that. Ever."

"See?" Prince sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose before turning to his father. "I told you he wouldn't agree. No sane man would."

"I'm sure we can come to an agreement on something." Vincenzo replied, facing him.