0.44

_______________________________
Shattered & Frame
_______________________________

⚠️Annoying Prince Action⚠️

A FEW HOURS later, the driver pulls up and I had to say goodbye to Zion.

"Can we do this again next week?" Zion asked as he pulled away from our short hug. I smiled up at him and nodded.

"I might be busy, but I'll clear some room for you." I joked as I lightly shoved his shoulder.

"I'll be waiting."

•••

As we stopped in front of the large house, the driver quickly got out and opened the door for me again, helping me out. I smiled at him in appreciation.

"Thank you."

He simply nodded as he went back to standing there. I stood next to him and shimmied my shoulders, making him look at me oddly.

"What's your name?" I asked as I looked up at him. He paused for a second before answering.

"I'm Dimitri, madam."

"Well, thank you, Dimitri." I smile as I pull out a shopping bag I had placed beside me in the car. "Do you need help taking out the other bags?"

My hands motioned towards the trunk where he took my bags when he came to pick me up. He shook his head as two more guys in similar suits as Dimitri approached us.

"We have it handled, thank you madam." He replied. He gave me a smile as he spoke, making me smile back.

"You can call me Royal," I said. I turned to the other two who had been silently standing there, listening to our conversation. "You guys, too."

They politely nod their heads, acknowledging what I said. I smiled at the three as I turned on my heel after waving to them.

"Bye boys."

I walk up the steps only to have two more men open the door for me. I thank them as I passed them, making a bee-line for Prince's office.

While at the mall, I brought Prince something and I was excited to see his reaction. I rapidly knocked on his office door before his voice called for me to come in.

"You're back?" He almost shouts as he walks away from his bookcase. I smiled as I happily waddled over to him.

"Mhm!" I say as I hug his torso. I pull away as I walk to his desk and place down the white and blue shopping bag. "And I got you something,"

He walked behind me, placing his hands on my waist as his body peered over mine.

"What is it?" He questioned as he looked down at the bag with curiosity. I smiled up at him as I grabbed it and turned around, holding it up to him.

"Open it."

He takes the bag and pulls out the gift, looking down at it before back to me.

"I love it." He said as he kissed my cheek. I watched as he put the gift, a framed picture of me I took at a park me and Zion went to, on his desk.

"I'm glad!"

We caught up for only a few seconds before his office doors opened again, revealing Alice holding a large, neatly wrapped box.

"Royal! You're back, how was your date?" She asked as she walked to me. I quizzically smiled at her before looking at Prince to see his eyes narrowed at her.

"Uh- it wasn't a date but it was amazing." I replied with a laugh. I looked down at the pink and blue wrapping paper on the squared box before back at her. "What's with the box?"

"Oh, this? This is my husbands' gift!" She said excitedly. "Want to know what it is?"

I nodded but Prince sighed. I looked back at him and saw him cover his ears with his hands, looking at me with disappointment evident on his features.

"It's lingerie!" She responded. My eyes widened at her answer as I held in a laugh. "My husband's favorite!"

"Mother, how many times have I told you not to talk about what you and father do around me?" Prince asked as he lowered his hands. She rolled her eyes before looking at me.

"Oh, Royal, I forgot to tell you before you left but Marcus went out for a while, he'll be back later tonight."

My eyes widened at her words, making me stare at her wildly.

"What?" Prince asked as he stepped beside me, looking down at me for an answer before Alice continued.

"Yes, Royal asked to speak with him yesterday." She replied as she fixed the red bow that rested on the large box. She looked up at me and smiled. "He'll be by your room tonight, dear."

"Right, thank you." I mumbled as she walked out. As the door closed after her, I slowly turned my head to Prince.

"What the hell is she talking about?!" He shouted. I flinched at his volume and as his hand slammed against his desk.

"Don't yell at me!" I shout. "And don't be mad but I asked her to connect me with Marcus.."

He groans as he hangs his head, trying to cool himself.

"Why would you do that?" He asked when he finally looked back up. His face was red from frustration and I frowned.

"I wanted to see if I could handle it-" I began. He let out a sharp hiss as he stood in front of my body.

"And how the fuck would you be able to do that?" He asked harshly. I looked down to avoid eye contact with his piercing gaze. "I just can't believe you'd do something so foolish."

"I'm not going to apologize for wanting to keep these women safe." I state bluntly.

"I told you I would handle it." He responded as he walked past me, taking a seat in his chair. I scoffed, placing both my palms on the desk as my arms held me upright.

"Yeah? When? You've been putting it off, most likely because he's your family." I say. He leans back in his chair to get a better angle of me with his jaw clenched. "We have to do something now, just imagine what he's doing to them in the time we're doing nothing!"

"Royal," He whispered. He closed his eyes before looking at me. "Get out."

"Excuse me?"

"I said get. Out." He said slower.

"You can't be mad at me when i've done nothing wrong." I said. He just stared at me with a hard expression. "I even got you a gift.."

I pointed to the picture on his desk. He narrowed his eyes at me before reaching for the picture, sliding it off to the side making it fall to the floor.

"Why would you do that..?" I mumble as I watch the shattered glass and broken frame lay on the ground. I look back at him to see the same hard expression on his face as he speaks again.

"Out."