0.84

____________________________
Excuses & Prohibited
____________________________

P.O.V. CHANGE: AIDAN

"THIS IS BAD, this is bad," I mumble to myself, my hands running through my hair. I hung my head, deeply exhaling before a shuffle met my ears and a hand gently landed on my shoulder.

"What is? Aidan are you okay?" Liam asks from behind me, a sleeping Tiana under the covers as I sat on the edge of the bed.

"No I'm not. Something's happened." I state frantically, standing up and pacing around the room quietly, trying my best to remain quiet as to not wake Tiana.

Liam looks up at my standing form, slowly climbing off the bed to come up next to me. He gently grabs my shoulders once more, causing me to stop my panicked movements.

"Hey talk to me, alright?" He soothed, turning me to face him. He had a slightly stressed expression, his furrowed brows making me frown. "It's what I'm here for."

I looked at him then glanced at the bed to see a soundless Tiana snuggling into my sheets.

"Let's talk outside, I don't want to wake her up." I said lightly. He looked back at her and nodded, walking back to the bed to grab his shirt. Before he could pull away, Tiana grabbed his hand.

"Mm, where are you going?" She mumbled, the bonnet on her head slightly slipping off.

Liam looked at me, my shoulders shrugging before he looked back down at her. He gave her a sweet smile, bending down to be leveled with her.

"Nowhere, love, just going out for a moment. We'll be right back." He whispered, attempting to lull her back to sleep.

"Alright but hurry, I wanna cuddle." She said, lifting her head to look back at me. "You guys are so warm."

"Alright, Bunny, we'll be right back soon." I say, giving her a small smile.

She gives one last hum before resting her head back onto the pillow, Liam leaning towards her and leaving a kiss on her forehead.

Liam and I make our way out of the room, walking down the hallways before we arrived at the spacious garden. The garden was windy and quiet, the servants most likely asleep.

"So, what's wrong?" Liam asked behind me, a loose coat on his shoulders.

"Royal was supposed to visit The Don the last time we saw her." I stated. He nodded his head, remembering the events clearly.

"Yeah, that was a couple days." He said.

"Turns out she never showed up." I say, exhaling. He quirked his brow while giving me a look.

"Did she get cold feet?" He wondered out loud, walking closer to me.

"No, she's missing. No one can find her and we're pretty sure someone took her." I respond. His eyes widen at my response. 

"What, how?" He quickly asked.

"I don't know, it's like she just vanished. The cameras were disconnected and half of the men on guard were either dead or just gone." I state.

"We need to find her." He all but demanded. "My brother will lose his shit if he finds out."

"You don't think I know that? It's why Leonardo is keeping him distracted with bullshit excuses," I almost snap. "Every fucking five minutes he's asking for her and Leo has to tell him she's too busy with prepping for the baby or she's not feeling well!"