Doll, p. II (Jimin)

"Don't even think about it-"

He doesn't. Jimin feels the muzzle of a gun pressed under his chin before he can even think of screaming for help. The men signal him to stay silent and he doesn't dare to disobey, not with his life on the line. Jimin doesn't know anything about guns but he doesn't want to discover whether or not the weapon is loaded. For a second he thinks the person has left, and then his heart skips a beat.

"Jimin-ah? Are you sleeping again?" Taehyung's voice echoes from the hallway and he can't help but whimper in response, much to the thugs' annoyance.

"Quiet!"

"-minie?" Taehyung calls out again, blissfully unaware of the risk he's taking. "Well, you can't say I didn't knock!"

That's when Jimin remembers that his soulmate possesses the other keycard to his room. No. He watches helplessly as one of the goons swiftly walks up to the bathroom to hide and ambush his friend.  His breath gets stuck in his throat when he hears the sound of his door unlocking and opening. He decides to risk it all.

"Jimin-ah?"

As Jimin decides to scream against the restraint gagging him, three things happen. One, Taehyung hears him. He seems to be pretty alarmed by the unusual sound and he rushes forward to see what is wrong with his friend. Two, the fake security guard jumps from the doorway to tackle him down, effectively catching Taehyung by surprise and throwing the both of them down on the carpet. And three, the gun is moved to Jimin's temple as the boss pulls him up to his feet by his hair, and he can't help but let a tear or two roll down his cheeks as they move back. It's gone too far this time and he breaks down at the sight of his friend getting madly pinned down.

"You didn't say we'd have a visitor joining us!" the handy man says in fake delight. "Well, who do we have here?"

Taehyung fights him off for a while, successfully landing a few punches until the second subordinate grabs him. With a man holding down each of his arms, the singer forcibly gets manhandled to his knees, dragged across the carpet to land at the foot of the bed. The sight of Jimin alone stops him from struggling against them.

"Jimin-ah! Are you-"

"Shut it."

Taehyung isn't stupid enough to disobey an order when his best friend is held at gunpoint, Jimin knows that. Yet he wishes that Taehyung did, as he is silenced and can't curse these men for all the trouble they've put him through no matter the outrage burning inside of him. If only looks could really kill. Taehyung silently stares at him, shock evidently written all over his features even in his blurry state as he takes in the sight of Jimin bound and gagged. He's panting. Jimin is both broken-hearted and relieved by his fellow bandmate's presence, and completely terrified at the idea of seeing him in harm's way. He can tell that Taehyung is burning with a thousand questions but he can't answer a single one of them.

"What do we do now?" One of the two men helping finally breaks the silence.

Jimin watches as Taehyung tries his hardest to pay attention to their conversation. The thick southern accent doesn't make it any easier but if he can get past the language barrier even a little, it'll be more than the dancer has managed so far. The whole time, Taehyung' eyes are glued to Jimin's form, taking in his restraints and the gun pressed against his head, eyes actively conveying what he can't say. Jimin knows that look, and his only response is looking away. He doesn't understand what the men are saying but he's starting to think that he might never see any of the boys again after tonight. He's sorry that Taehyung was at the wrong place at the wrong time to witness it.

"Go to the van and get it ready!" their boss snaps back. "Wait- tie him to the desk before you go, we don't want them getting funny ideas."

Taehyung loses his balance when they drag him towards the opposite side of the room, but he still takes his chance to fight them a little and even under his gag, Jimin smiles at his friend's tenacity. They'll regret messing with Bangtan.  Even after a very loud slap, he dares to spit at them. Jimin watches as the taller singer is tied to one of the desk's leg, the noise of a tie-wrap locking telling him that Taehyung wasn't restrained with a rope like he was. They hadn't planned for any of the members to get in the way, and Jimin wonders what will happen now that there's two of them. They haven't gagged Taehyung so far and Jimin realises that maybe they simply don't have a second one. They're improvising.