Cofi

In The Urban Rescue Ranch, Kotton was watching over the sheep as usual. After what happened last time when Cofi appeared trying to mess with the sheep. Kotton watched over the sheep more than what she normally does, at the cost of not having enough sleep to keep her awake for long. She yawned by how tired she was getting and her eyes slowly began closing.

Kotton: "No! I can't risk falling asleep... With that freak still around..."

She tried her best to stay awake but eventually collapsed on the ground.

Kotton: "You know what... Maybe a little break wouldn't..."

She laid her head on the grass and quickly fell asleep before she could finish. Suddenly a wolf tail showed itself going through the sheep until it reached a gate. The "wolf" opened the gate and went through it. The sheep saw this and some of them were escaping through the gate.

A little bit later, noises from the sheep woke Kotton up and she got up off the ground. Her sight began getting less blurry and when she was able to see clearly. Her eyes went wide when she saw that the sheep were out of the fence. She closed her eyes in disappointment.

Kotton: "Not again..."

Meanwhile with Pancakes, he was feeding Dababy the best he could with his hooves. After he was done, he decided to shake Dababy's paw just for the fun of it. Dababy looked behind Pancakes to see Cofi hiding beside a tree while she was waving at the kangaroo. Dababy was so scared by the presence of her that he suddenly kicked Pancakes in the groin with his two legs.

Pancakes was so stunned by his kick that he fell on the ground in pain. Dababy hopped away, leaving Pancakes lying on the ground whimpering from the pain he felt.

The scene cuts to Chikn who was finishing feeding the rest of the rhea with the donkey who saved him from Cofi. Chikn's ears perked up and he looked around the area. He then walked over to the donkey.

Chikn: "Hey Apple Sauce, do you sense that someone is watching us?"

The donkey named Apple Sauce turned to Chikn with a confused look on his face.

Apple: "No? Why do you think that?"

Chikn: "Well, we haven't encountered Cofi after this time. And we haven't seen Pancakes yet when he went out to feed Dababy."

Apple: "Hmm... That does seem weird."

Cofi quietly appeared sitting on the fence where Kevin and Karen were at. She was holding the plastic diamond sword that Ben kept in his house. Before Chikn and Apple Sauce could see her. Kevin approaches Cofi and she offers him the plastic sword.

He grabs the plastic sword by biting the handle of it, and Cofi opens the fence door which Chikn and Apple Sauce heard. They turned to the noise and were terrified when they saw Kevin escaping the fence with the plastic sword. Cofi watched to see how they were gonna deal with Kevin. Chikn and Apple began running away while Kevin chased after them while hitting them multiple times with the plastic sword during their chase.

Sometime later

Chikn and Apple Sauce appeared sitting on a couch with bruises all over them. The plastic sword was back in its place but it was broken in half. The two were being patched up by Ben while being questioned by him.

Ben: "How in the world did Kevin escape?"

Apple Sauce had a hard time answering him.

Apple: "He... Ugh..."

Apple Sauce looked at Chikn to see if he could help him answer.

Chikn: "He... Opened the gate, by using his neck and beak to reach the handle."