Camping

Sometime has passed after one of Iscream's leftovers attacked Chikn again. Chikn forgave Iscream and decided not to tell the landlord about it. He also continued to hang out with his new friends and his life slowly starts to become better.

In the present day, Chikn was sitting near a table eating scrambled eggs. When he was done eating, he took the plate and started washing it with a sponge next to the sink.

Chikn: It's weird how I enjoy eating chickens even through my name is Chikn Nuggit... Wait a minute, I'm I? No it can't be.

He puts the plate in the sink and sate down on the ground. He then closed his eyes and started praying. 

Chikn: Dear heavenly father, I wish to know if eating Chickens makes me a cannibal because of my name. If I am one, I'm sorry for committing so many sins and I hope you can forgive me for not learning it sooner. In the name of Jesus Christ, amen...

He gets up off the ground and fully cleans his plate. After putting the plate in the sink, he walks to a nearby window of his and opens it reveal a somewhat "clean" place. He then sniff the air and let's out a sigh.

Chikn: The place still looks awful but the weather gonna stay nice for a few days. but what should I do outside in the meantime? Hmm... I can go on a picnic again, Work out outside with Chee or just by myself, take one or more of my friends somewhere to hang out. Or maybe something else. Like...

He thinks for a moment before having a idea that made him confused.

Chikn: Camping?.. Huh, I haven't done that in awhile. I guess I'll choose that.

He then starts calling his friends one by one on the phone about them camping together, and they all agreed. They start planning on what day they should go and after a few more days have passed. It cuts to Slushi driving her red car with Chikn, Chee, Iscream, and Strawberry. She then stops her car at her and Strawberry's apartment.

Slushi: Before we go camping, I think it's time to show you all someone that me and Strawberry has been taking care of. 

Strawberry: Wait, you don't mean...

Slushi just nodded, and she got out of the car. 

Chikn: Can I go with you? I want to be the first one to be introduce by this human or animal.

Slushi: Sure, wanna come too sis?

Strawberry got out the car and picked up Chikn which surprised him. 

Strawberry: Sure, I want to see his reaction when he sees him.

She then places him on her shoulders, which made him blush a little. They start walking towards the apartment, and when they got inside. Chee laid her head on the car while sighing. 

Chee: I wish I was tall like them...

Iscream: Same... While we're waiting, wanna see my expression of a angel again!

Chee started sweating while shaking her head.

Chee: N-no thank you.

The scene then cuts to Chikn, Strawberry, and Slushi heading towards room 7. Strawberry puts Chikn down and they stopped heading towards the door. Slushi then whispers to Chikn.

Slushi: The species we're meeting hasn't really seen anyone other species besides me and Strawberry. You think you can not make any noise until we meet him?

Chikn whispeared as well.

Chikn: Yeah, I can do that.

Slushi: Thank you, and I promise you. You're gonna love meeting him.