Christmas

November was over and Chikn and his friends did a lot of things over that month. Like making pumpkin pie while Chikn was using a lot of cream to fill in the pies, making a few videos that involves November, the group hanging out to eat in thanksgiving day, trying to buy as much stuff as posssible while trying not to die in black friday, Chikn making a encouraging video about celebrating thanksgiving in different ways and hops the people and animals watching the video have a good November, and other minor stuff. 

In the present day, there was snow everywhere outside and it was gonna be Christmas tommorow. Chikn was driving his car with Chee and Iscream on the snow. He stopped at a forest that had a lot of trees that was covered by snow. And the group got out of the car and started heading to the trees.

Chikn was wearing a santa hat while also holding a axe with his mouth.

Chee is wearing a red collar that had a gray bell in the middle, greens socks on her front and back legs, and a green elf hat.

Iscream is wearing striped red and black "long" socks, a red sweater with a demon face in a middle, and a striped black and red elf hat.

Chikn: Hey Iscream, did you really need to say that stuff about the mighty falling before their time and putting carcasses in our homes? We're just cutting trees.

Iscream: I know, but I wanted to let you guys know why I'm here to help you both. I'm not doing this for the Christmas spirit. I'm doing this for the cause. 

Chikn: Whatever you say, Iscream.

They then reach the tree and Chikn raised the axe and started cutting the tree down. While he was doing that, Chee looked down on the ground to see a open pile of snow and she got a idea. She falls down to the ground and starts moving her limbs up and down. Iscream saw this and started doing the same thing as her. Chee then gets up and looks at the snow to see she made a snow angel. Iscream also got up and made a amused sound which made Chee curious. She turned to them to see a snow angel of Iscream's "angel" form. Chee freaked out from seeing this and she began to whine.

Chee: Stooop!

Sometime later 

It cuts to Chikn, Chee, and Iscream inside of Chikn's apartment hanging out with their other friends. They brought two trees and they placed the two on Chikn and Iscream's rooms and started decorating them as well. When they were done with that, they started making December related stuff like Chikn holding a turkey leg that changed into a candy cane while Chikn stared creepily at the camera while mumbling a Christmas song, the group saying what they want for Chrismas until Chikn sadly asked the camera that he wanted a break for Christmas, the group cutting paper in their own way, Iscream tricks Fwench Fry on kissing them near a mistletoe while the girls see Chikn setting up other mistletoe without him even realising they were near him.

When he was finished, he realised why the girls were looking at him and he began to sweat from fear and he quickly took off the mistletoe. It was night time when they were done making videos for the day, and the group decided to have a sleep over on Chikn's room. They made a circle together and they were just talking to one another.

Slushi: And that's why me and my sister our rivals.

Strawberry: We don't have to be sis, but if you want I'll keep it that way.

Iscream: I thought me and Fwench Fry were the only ones that had a rivary in this group. I'm glad that someone can relate to us.

Fwench Fry: Yeah, and since you guys are mortals and aren't force to follow specific rules. You're rivary might end someday.