Halloween

The chapter starts in a white room where there was a chicken nugget box. The box opened to reveal a tiny Chikn and new pairs of chicken nuggets wearing white blankets that had two holes on each of them. They looked like ghost, and Chikn gave his cutest "boo" to end the video. The scene then shows Chikn in Slushi and Strawberry's apartment, on the living room. He was editing the video, and his body was covered in paint that resembled a Pikachu. He was holding some sort of brown bag on his shoulder, and there was a white blanket with holes right next to him. He posted the video and turned to Strawberry to see she was putting on a gray suit.

Strawberry: So Chikn, what do you think~

She shows Chikn her costume that resembled Catwomen. With black leggings, black long gloves, yellow belt, and a black whip.

Chikn: Wow! You look exactly like Batman The Animated Series Catwomen! I love your costume!

Strawberry: Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

She went down to his level and gently touched his chin which caught Chikn off guard.

Strawberry: Want me to steal something from you~

Chikn: L-like what?..

She didn't answer him, and just continued to look at him with her usual sassy look. She slowly moved Chikn's face towards hers, and Chikn felt like he was in a trace of some kind that he wasn't able to stop her actions. He began blushing when his face was really close to hers. She then stopped moving her paw and showed a phone with her other paw.

Strawberry: Is this yours?

Chikn snaps out of her trance and Strawberry let's go of his chin. She gives him the phone and he was amazed.

Chikn: No way! I didn't even feel or realized you took my phone, you got me good!

Strawberry: I want to fit the character of Catwomen as much as I can, and I think I got it. And you wanna know something else? 

Chikn nodded at her out of curiosity.

Strawberry: I can steal something else other than your belongings~

Chikn: Really? Like what?

Before she could answer, they heard noises coming from Slushi's room.

???: Come on, Slushi! I want to go trick or treating with you and Strawberry. Not with that yellow freak!

Slushi: Don't be mean to him, and we can't come with you today because me and Strawberry are going to a adult Halloween party. And kids aren't allow.

Slushi's door opens to reveal Slushi carrying Sody Pop. Slushi was wearing a orange fox onesie. While Sody Pop was wearing fake red horns and wings that made him look like a demon. And he was holding a green carved pumpkin basket.

Sody Pop: But I can fake being a adult! Red Pandas are naturally small so no one will know that I'm a kid.

Slushi: Yeah, but their not that small. And your voice kind of gives it away. No offense. 

Sody Pop: Aww...

Strawberry stands up and Slushi walks up to them.

Chikn: Are you and Sody Pop ready to go?

Slushi: Almost, I just need to give him one last thing.

She quickly goes to the kitchen and comes back with a peeled orange that had a green leaf on top of it. She gives it to Sody Pop and he becomes happy while giggling a little bit.

Sody Pop: Pumpkim...

He then immediately eats it after saying that. They all then left the room and started heading out of the apartment building. The scene then cuts to Strawberry driving the red car with the group while it was night time. She then stops at a neighborhood where multiple kids of animals and humans were trick or treating with their own costumes. Everyone got out of the car and Slushi and Strawberry hugged Sody Pop one last time. Strawberry got back into the car and Slushi walked up to Chikn.