Chaotic Rescue Ranch

Inside of a Mcdonalds, Chikn was at the break room clocking out for today. He was annoyed almost the whole shift by Hawt Saus since Sam wasn't working today, but Chikn kept his composure through it all.

He got everything he needed and when he was about to leave the room, his phone started to ring. He stopped for a moment and answered the phone.

Chikn: Hello?

???: Hey there... Little Pup.

Chikn: Strawberry? Why do you sound so quiet and beat up?

Strawberry: Remember I told you that I was gonna fight in a world circuit to defend my title as champion?

Chikn: Yeah? And how did it go?

Strawberry: I was able to beat the other opponents. But this opponent was the strongest fighter I have ever faced. And he beat me... Pretty badly.

Chikn: Oh... I'm sorry to hear that. Are you at the hospital right now?

Strawberry: Yes but-

Chikn: Tell me what hospital so I can come visit you before the others find out that you were boxing.

Strawberry: That's the thing, I blacked out during the fight. And even after the fight was over, my opponent took off my eye mask and showed my identity to the whole world. When I got to the hospital, the others quickly showed up because some of them were watching the fight go down. I hate that they had to know this way, but at least I don't have to hide being a boxer anymore.

Chikn: How did they react after knowing you were a boxer?

Strawberry: They were all surprised that someone like me was even one. And my sister was really worried about me and mad that I hid this from her... But, it shows that she still cares about me.

Chikn: [I wish I could say the same.] Is anyone with you right now?

Strawberry: I convinced the others to leave so they could do their own thing. But my sister didn't want to leave my side. So right now she's sleeping while laying her head right next to my hospital bed.

Chikn: Okay good... I'm sorry again that you're in this position. I wish I could have done something to prevent this.

Strawberry: You couldn't really do anything about it, Chikn. We both didn't know how strong that opponent was. So don't worry I'll recover just fine.

Chikn: If you say so.

Strawberry: Anyways before I rest, I want to ask. You still work at Mcdonald's right?

Chikn looks around to see if anyone is near him and he whispers on the phone.

Chikn: Yes, and I hate working here.

Strawberry: Would you like to work on a farm? Or should I say. Rescue ranch?

Chikn: A rescue ranch? Where is this ranch?

Strawberry: It's a little further away from the city. I helped a friend of mine there who is a farmer, and he's looking for one more worker to help him out with the ranch. And I think you'll love working there.

Chikn: Working on a rescue ranch huh? Well since I would take any other job than this place. I guess I'll check it out and apply there.

Strawberry: Glad to hear it.

She yawns after she says that.

Strawberry: I'm getting tired now, I'll notify the farmer so he'll be expecting you when you visit.

Chikn: Thank you for doing this for me, Strawberry. And I hope you get better soon.

Strawberry: Thanks, Chikn. That really means a lot... Now goodbye.