Slushi

The chapter starts with Slushi on her laptop writing fanfiction inside her room. She was writing about two bunny girls from different races, fighting some kind of evil wolf army with their own species fighting with them. When Slushi finished writing, she published the chapter and gave a little cheer. She then grabbed a few pieces of paper and a pencil and laid down on the floor. She started drawing different things like a tennis ball being crushed while having the words "oddly satisfying", drawing herself and a short form of herself, drawing anime and other characters that she likes, and drawing humanized versions of her friends and sister. 

But when she drew Chikn and Chee, she suddenly felt different emotions inside her that confused her. She then followed her emotions and drew Chikn in a suit and Chee in a dress. She began blushing and drew Chikn and Chee making out with each other. Her blush became more visible and she started drawing them more "detailed", but realised what she was doing and freaked out by her drawings of Chikn of Chee. She crumpled the piece of paper and throws it on a trash can. But after a few seconds, she embarrassingly picks it up and hides it somewhere. Her phone then suddenly started to bringing which freaked her out a little. She quickly puts all her stuff away and answers the phone.

Slushi: Hello?

???: Hey Slushi, it's Chikn. Wanna go hang out with just you and me today? 

Slushi: Sure Chikn, but why me specifically?

Chikn: Chee and Strawberry are working, and since I got out of work early. I thought it would be a nice time for us to hang out with each other.

Slushi: Wait, so you truly mean it when you said it's just gonna be you and me?

Her tail suddenly started wagging which shocked her, and she grabbed her tail to make it stop wagging.

Chikn: Yeah, unless if your busy with Sody Pop or something.

Slushi: Actually, Iscream and Fwench Fry are taking care of Sody Pop today. So I can hang out with you.

Chikn: Nice! Well I'll be at the apartment in a few mintuies.

Slushi: Okay- wait. A few minuties?

Chikn: You'll see, just wait outside until I get here.

He hangs up the phone.

Slushi: How can he get here in just a short time?

A few minutes went by and Slushi was waiting outside of the apartment building. She was checking the comments on her phone about her chapter and most of them were positive. She then heard Chikn calling out to her, and when she looked at his direction. Her eyes grew wide. She saw Chikn driving a standered small dark brown car while he was wearing his orange sunglasses.

Slushi: You have a car now!?

Chikn: Yeeeeah boooy~ I'll tell you how I was able to buy the car while we're driving.

Slushi: Alright!

She excitedly got in the car and Chikn drove off.

Slushi: So, how did you get enough money to buy it?

Chikn: I earned more money from my videos, worked more days in Mcdonalds, got help from Fwench Fry, and the last thing. I got merch! Here's one for example.

When Chikn stopped at a red light, he pulls out his phone to see he got a phone case that looked like a chiken nugget.

Slushi: Wow! That looks amazing!

Chikn: I'm glad you like it. I'll give all of you a phone case like this whenever we all meet again. For now, let's just enjoy ourselves. 

The red light turns green and Chikn starts driving. It then cuts to Chikn and Slushi entering a Mcdonalds where Chikn works at. When they went to the menu, they saw Hawt Saus working as a casheir with a bored expression. He then was surprised to see the two and his expression changed into a grin. He calls out Sam which she quickly came.