Cheezborger

The chapter starts in Cheezborger's house where her and Chikn were laying on each other's backs while Chikn's ears were covering Chee's head. They were wearing training uniform and they were sweating and breathing heavily from all the training they had done.  

Chikn: Are we *pant* done for today?..

Chee: Yeah *pant* we're done...

A few moments later their heavy breathing stopped. And when their sweat started to stop as well, Chee's stomach growled.

Chee: I'm hungry.

Chikn: Same. And since we're both are.

He gets up.

Chikn: I'm gonna buy us lunch!

Chee: Oh, you don't have too-

Chikn: I'm doing it.

Chikn pulled out his phone and started quickly checking out food to buy. When he was done picking his orders, he tried to confirm the orders but Chee quickly got up and knocked the phone out of his paws. Which caught Chikn off guard.

Chee: No! I can't accept!

She then caught the phone and before she could cancel the orders Chikn put her in a headlock.

Chikn: Let me treat you!

Chee became angry and she grabbed Chikn and reversed the headlock by throwing Chikn down to the ground. Which really surprised him.

Chikn: How?..

Chee: I don't want my grind to be for nothing.

Chikn: Okay then, well I'll just order something for myself!

Chee: I won't let you lose your grind as well!

Chikn gets up and rushes at her and Chee threw Chikn's phone on a nearby couch and rushed towards Chikn as well. They both clashed and they were trying to get the upper hand over the other. They were growling while doing this and Chikn seemed to get the upper hand. Chee then broke their clash and yelled out while raising her arms.

Chee: Noooooo!

Chee's body started shaking and she suddenly grew taller. When she stopped growing, her body grew larger until she became buff while still keeping the same face and her paws became hands. Chikn was extreamly shocked by this that he didn't do anything to stop her. Chee then picked up Chikn by just using one of her hands and she lifts him up.

Chee: Are you gonna stop trying to order food?

Chikn: Yes, but I want to say that you look so freaking cool!

Chee: Huh?

She looks at her body to realise what she transformed into. She gets surprised by seeing this and places Chikn softly on the ground and slowly started transforming back into her original self.

Chee: Oops, I don't know what came over me. Sorry if I scared you.

Chikn: No no, you didn't scare me. You amazed me! I didn't know that Slushi was actually telling the truth about you having these secrets. That's awesome!

Chee blushed a little out of embarassment and she scrached the back of her head inside her hat in nervousness.

Chee: Ugh... Thanks.

Chikn: Can you show me more of your secrets? I know it's personal but I'm really really curious to see what other interesting things you can show me.

Chee: Um, well you see... That was a more "calming" secret of mine. My other secrets are not so friendly and people really freak out whenever I show it to them.