A Short Visit

The chapter starts at Chikn's apartment, where It was nighttime. Mostly everyone was asleep in the city, and it seemed that everything was normal. Until it wasn't anymore. While Chikn was sleeping, a sleep paralysis ghost suddenly appeared in front of him. The ghost's face looked like a creepy skull, and it was getting closure to him. The alarm clock then started beeping and the ghost stopped for a moment of shock. Chikn angrily got up off his sleeping bag while grabbing the alarm clock.

Chikn: I have to wake up early tomorrow! 

He throws the alarm clock at the ghost and hits it in the head. The ghost started crying by this and it disappeared. Chikn then made a sound of annoyance. 

Chikn: I ain't got time with this nonsense.

He started getting ready for work like he usually does. After sometime of getting ready, Chikn walked inside the same McDonalds place to find a tired Hawt Saus cleaning the tables. He then noticed Chikn when the door bell ringed. 

Hawt Saus: Hey, it's the yellow *yawn* freak...

Chikn ignored him and he sat on one of the clean tables. He started looking through his phone with a tired but blank expression, and Hawt Saus became confused.

Hawt Saus: Hey, why aren't you annoyed?

He then smirks while walking up to Chikn. 

Hawt Saus: Hey Chikn, why are you sitting alone? 

He said in a mocking tone, Chikn didn't reply and continued looking through his phone. 

Hawt Saus: What? Can't answer because it's true? 

His face grew into fake sadness. 

Hawt Saus: Friendless? 

He started laughing when he said that, and Chikn turns to him with an annoyed expression. 

Chikn: Well, here's the bad news, I've got friends. 

Hawt Saus laughed even harder, Chikn in irritation, searched two pictures on his phone and shows it to him. One was a picture of Chikn and Chee taking a selfie, and the other picture was Slushi and Strawberry measuring how tall Chikn was.

Hawt Saus: Haha... Y-you weren't lying? 

Chikn: Nope, now leave me alone.

Hawt Saus went silent, and he started walking away while angrily whispering something that Chikn couldn't hear. Chikn smiled by this, and he got up off the seat and clocked in for his shift. Hours later, it cuts to Chikn eating something at a some sort of break room. He was watching YouTube on his phone while also looking at the comments from his Tik Tok videos. He then got a message on Tik Tok from "Burge" that said "Hey Chikn, can me and Slushi come over to your apartment tonight?" Chikn took a moment to think.

Chikn's mind: I think Iscream is working today as well. Maybe if I be quick enough, Iscream won't be able to mess with them! 

He texted back saying "Sure! You guys can make come over when I'm done with work at this time."

He then texted the time on when he leaves, and he clocks back in and starts working again. After a few hours later, it cuts to Chikn running to the apartment building. He was sweating a lot and he had a worried expression. When he got to the apartment, he saw a red car parked next to the building. Chikn ran inside the building to see Iscream inside the elevator. Chikn was shocked to see them, but he yelled out to them.

Chikn: Hey! Could you hold that?

Iscream didn't do anything and when the doors started to close, they smiled at Chikn deviously. The elevator went up and Chikn panicked. He checked his phone to see a text from "Slush" saying that "We're at your door waiting for you." Chikn waited impatiently for the elevator to come back, and he was biting his claws/nails by how nervous he was. Few moments later, Chikn started running to his room but froze when he saw Slushi and Chee talking to Iscream. He started freaking out even more and Slushi noticed his presence and waved at him.