三十一

<Chapter thirty one>
|Lair G̶a̶m̶e̶s̶|

꧁꧂

"Okay! We're rolling!" April grinned as the camera starts recording. She looked up at the turtles who she will be recording privately for answers. "So tell me, what at the Lair Games?"

Raphael was first.

"Ah, well it started six years ago when we got swept up in a water bottle challenge." He flipped a water bottle, landing perfectly behind him.

꧁꧂

Mikey was next.

"The Liar games are the single greatest day of the year. It's better than Halloween, thanksgiving my birthday—"

꧁꧂

"It's a one day, 16 event, brother versus brother competition." Raph chuckled.

꧁꧂

"uh, me finding a quarter day finding a quarter day anniversary-" Mikey continued.

꧁꧂

"It challenges you. Both physically and mentally. and this year was the craziest year ever!" Raph exaggerates.

꧁꧂

"As is tradition of the annual Lair Games, the winner of last year's—" Splinter announced annoyed.

"As five time champ, I'd like you all to stand while I speak." Leo smiled smugly as he stared down at his brothers from the mini stage he was on.

"..." his brothers only stare at him boredly. How annoying .

꧁꧂

"Ugh, Losing to Leo is the worst. You know how they say act like you've been there before? Leo never read that book." Raph sneered at his brother's ego.

꧁꧂

"When I say king, you say Leo! King—"

Leo pointed the mic at his brothers.

"..."

"Leo! That was great. Leo. That was great. Okay, but enough about my numerous victories- there are many." He gestured his five medals. "This year, in an effort to inspire you to be as great as I am...I'm offering up the biggest prize yet. My room. AKA the best room"

The brothers gasp in surprise, now determined to win.

꧁꧂

"It wasn't about the room, it was about taking something away from him. Something he loved" Raph smirked.

꧁꧂

"Man, we were just tired of losing .Even no one lost worse then Donnie." Mikey sweatdropped, recalling his brother's many losses in last place.

꧁꧂

"No one wanted to let Leo chump them again this year. We were ready for war." Raph bumped his fist together.