十六

<Chapter sixteen>
|𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥|

You wanted to scream.

Cry.

You were just...angry.

Draxum has gotten hold of another piece of armor which turned out Warren had it and used Hypno as bait. You, April and the turtles saved them, but at the end he got what he wanted.

You would've gone after him, but...

But it was April's birthday, right now she was celebrating about having Warren Stones cut off limb. That concerned you....

You forced a smile on your face to not worry anyone. They are already going through enough.

Of course, there will always be someone to notice.

꧁꧂

You enter the lair, tired of school. You had to work with a partner for science class, and let's be honest right now..

You don't like working with strangers.

You would've partnered up with April but she came late to class and by that time you already had a partner. She had to work with the new student.

Her name was...

Sunira?

Sanaira?

You don't remember.

You flop onto your bed. You let out a long, weary sigh as you wrap your blanket around you. You close your eyes, drifting to sleep.

"(Y/N)?" Someone knocked.

You get up slightly at the sound of their voice. You turn to see Donnie standing there confused.

"...hey Donatello."

"You seem exhausted..."

"Nope! I'm A–ok!" You sit up, smiling. "You said you wanted to show me something."

Right! Donnie had wanted to show you his invention. His brothers and April have already seen it, except for you.

"Correct! We must go!" He grinned.

You get up and followed him to he room, or how he calls it; his laboratory. You glance at the purple lights, a board with his theories, and his weapons.

You watch as he sits on his seat, pressing a button. A robot appeared as it hovers besides you.

"Greetings Lady (Y/N)! It's a pleasure ti finally meet you."

"...wow." You stared at the robot in awe.

"This is Shelldon. He–"

"I am a mother now." You interrupted.

"What–"

"This is now my son." You pat Shelldon's head.

Shelldon leans to your touch. You wanted to hug him so bad but you don't know how to.

Donnie just stared at the two of you envious. Where was his head pat?

You felt a weird aura emerging from Donnie. You shook it off and walked up to him. You pat his head with a wide smile.

"Donatello, this invention is spectacular! I've never seen anything like this." Donnie was eager to hear your next words. He really hoped you would say it.

"I am really prou–" Your phone started ringing loudly. You take your phone out to see April calling. "Sorry Donnie, I have to take this call. I'll be back in a minute."