𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 (Y⃥/N⃥)

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐭𝗼 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐬𝗺𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝗺𝗼𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝗺𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐲𝗼𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.

𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝗺𝐚𝐲 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐧𝗼𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝗺𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐫. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐝𝗺𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐣𝗼𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝗼𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬.

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝗼𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝗼 𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,

𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞♡

꧁꧂

<Chapter ten>
|𝐒𝐜𝐡𝗼𝗼𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞|

"You can do this April" you smile.

"Yeah.... I can do this, you've fought monsters, went to hidden cities, destroy robots you're- OH who am I kidding!? School dances are way more dangerous!" April cried.

"...what?-"

"Why am I here?" April walked away.

You and Mayhem drag her to the entrance.

"April, you'll be fine. I'll be there with you the whole time.." You reassured.

"Yeah, I guess so." She mumbles.

You pat her head, ruffling her hair a bit. She chuckled and grabs your hand, leading you towards the entrance. Mayhem teleported away.

"Why did you leave Mayhem?" You asked.

"I can't be like Seigal! The lizard boy. I gotta be cool." She breathed in and out.

You rest your hand on her shoulder. "You're cool either way. Don't let someone change who you are."

"Right!"

You give her a smile and walk towards the school entrance. You see a banner saying 'Homecoming'. You only came here because Draxum said he was making a surprise for you... And because you love dancing.

You walk next to April watching people take selfies with each other. April sighs in delight.

"Taylor Martin, the coolest girl in the school."

"Since when?" You scoffed. "She seems like a brat."

"(Y/N)! Be nice!" April scolded you.

"bE NiCe. Over my dead body. If she wants me to respect her, she's gotta earn it." You rolled your eyes.

"Please be nice to her. I really need friends." She pleaded.

"AhEm! Excuse me? What am I, a roach!?"

"No. You're different, you're like a sister to me." April explained.

"Oh..." Why does my heart ache?

"HEY! APRIL!" A guy called out.

You both turn to see a bald guy. What was his name again? Oh, yeah.