ボーナス

𝐓𝗼: 𝐌𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐏𝗼𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝗼𝐧

𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐥. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐧 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐲 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝐧. 𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝗼𝐥𝐚𝐫 𝗼𝐩𝐩𝗼𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝗺 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝗼 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞.

D̴͔̖͈̒͋͝o̶͍̳͉͑͝n̸̢̳̝̊'̵̨̭̦̄̔͠t̶̢͔̉̾̍ ̸̻̓͋̒ļ̴͈̃̊͝e̴̹̺͑á̴̬͍̕v̷̧͓̄ẻ̷̝̠̔͝ ̴͆͆̚͜m̸̡̰̔̇ẻ̴̛̳

𝐘𝗼𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 m̴̜̿̀͝o̴̪̼̘͊s̴̨͚̳̈́̈́͠t̵̗̊̃ 𝐢𝗺𝐩𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝗼𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝗺𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞. 𝐈 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐝 𝐝𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝗼𝐮.

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐲,
𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞♡

———————————————

(I've been having trouble writing since I'm in writer's block and it sucks. This is not an episode from Rottmnt! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the story...for now.)

———————————————

<Bonus Chapter>
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥|

[FEARS]
Heights
▹Animatronics
[NEW FEAR UNLOCKED]
Ice skating

You hung on to the sidelines of the ice rink. Nevertheless, you were shaking for two reasons. One; it was cold. Two; you could barely stand in your skates.

"C'mon girl, it's not that bad!" April skated next to you, giving you encouragement.

You shake your head. "I'm gonna fall. Is this really what Christmas is!?"

Yes, you asked... But you asked the right person! The guys went crazy when April told you asked what Christmas is.

"No!" April laughed. "Christmas is a time of year where you spend your time with family or friends!"

"Oh..." You muttered. "That sounds lame. I already do that."

You honestly thought Christmas was some type of object. You watch as the guys skate past you. Yup, they decided to join as well, wearing clothes as disguises obviously. Leo kept slipping along with Raph. Mikey was skating normally, enjoying himself.

Donnie watched as you struggled with standing. He skated to you slowly, reaching his hand out to you.

"...what?" You stare at him confused.

"Just grab hold of my hand before I regret my decision." He demanded.

You hesitantly place your hand on his. He slowly pulled you away from the sidelines. He held both your hands, making you unable to go back.

"I don't really want to do this..." You complained.

You don't wanna fall like the others. That honestly seems painful. (It is really painful)

"...Don't worry, I've got you." Donnie whispered. "You always say that when you catch me from falling, so it's my turn."

You stare at him for a few seconds. Your eyes soften as you give him a small smile. He looked away, embarrassed by what he just said.